[CLOSED] How to display a button menu over <object> element?

[CLOSED] How to display a button menu over <object> element?

Hi,

I have an issue with the button menu being over-imposed by the <object> element on the page. My simplified setup is approximately as follows:

<ext:Panel runat="server" Layout="FormLayout" Width="900" Height="745">
            <TopBar>
                                            <ext:Toolbar ID="Toolbar1" runat="server">
                                                <LayoutConfig>
                                                    <ext:HBoxLayoutConfig Pack="Center" />
                                                </LayoutConfig>
                                                <Items>
                                                    <ext:Button ID="Button2" runat="server" Text="Button 1">
                                                        <Menu>
                                                            <ext:Menu ID="Menu1" runat="server" Height="120">
                                                                <Items>
                                                                    <ext:Panel runat="server" Layout="FitLayout" Height="120">
                                                                        <Items>
                                                                            <ext:Checkbox ID="Checkbox1" runat="server" FieldLabel="Test" Checked="true">
                                                                            </ext:Checkbox>
                                                                        </Items>
                                                                    </ext:Panel>
                                                                </Items>
                                                            </ext:Menu>
                                                        </Menu>
                                                    </ext:Button>
                                                    <ext:Button ID="Button3" runat="server" Text="Button 2" />
                                                </Items>
                                            </ext:Toolbar>
    </TopBar>
    <Items>
    <ext:Panel runat="server">
    <Content>
                                            <object classid="clsid:00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000" style="display: inline;">
                                                <param name="param1" value="test1" />
                                            </object>
    </Content>
    </ext:Panel>
    </Items>
    Setting z-index for either panel or Menu didn't work. Is there any good workaround?
    Last edited by Daniil; Jan 08, 2013 at 7:12 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Vadym,

I guess you put an ActiveX into that object and run it under IE. Is that correct?

If so, I am afraid there is no solution, because IE always puts an ActiveX at the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi Vadym,

I guess you put an ActiveX into that object and run it under IE. Is that correct?

If so, I am afraid there is no solution, because IE always puts an ActiveX at the top.
    Hi Daniil, you're correct on both counts. I'm going to have to change my design and maybe put up with a modal window or something else that works :(

Thanks and please mark this thread as closed.