[1.6] UploadFileField lead to serialization error

[1.6] UploadFileField lead to serialization error

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ截图20130104135450.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	5356  
    Last edited by Daniil; Jan 04, 2013 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Corrected the title
    When you use FileUploadField then submit via ajax is impossible because file cannot be uploaded via ajax
    Therefore hidden iframe with html form is used to submit fields. Response from the server is rendered inside iframe and extracted. In this case, html content in response can be transformed by browser (when response is rendered inside iframe)

If you don't need a file for particular request then I suggest to use Type=Load for direct event to avoid form submiting and pass all required info as extra parameters

If file is required then please do not use html content in the response
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    When you use FileUploadField then submit via ajax is impossible because file cannot be uploaded via ajax
    Therefore hidden iframe with html form is used to submit fields. Response from the server is rendered inside iframe and extracted. In this case, html content in response can be transformed by browser (when response is rendered inside iframe)

If you don't need a file for particular request then I suggest to use Type=Load for direct event to avoid form submiting and pass all required info as extra parameters

If file is required then please do not use html content in the response
    Thanks for your quick reply, I have tried Type=Load, it's work fine for me.

You can close this thread, thanks.