[CLOSED] Particular needs on chart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thank you. Please clarify what exactly do you expect to see on the final screenshot?
    All the part I framed in picture below must be removed because it is far avay the max value. As I said before, it is something wrong in vertical axis maximum computation when applied to an AreaSeries (I think...)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgChart8.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	5367
    Hello

I found what the promble is.

In fact on AreaSeries, all the value you put in area are summed to achieve the chart, it is most visible in my first chart, I have a goal (first line) to value 5 and I fix the Max value to 6 and we can see that the top of area is on value 11 (5+6) so I change my way to compute max value to only have a summed area that achieve the way I want, in fact MaxVlue become MaxValue(from database)-goal value and here the result:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgChart9.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	5369
    Also you could use two separate LineSeries.
    <ext:AreaSeries
        YField="Max"
        XField="Date">
        <Renderer Handler="attributes.fill = 'red'; return attributes;" /> <%-- A workaround to fill the area with the specified color --%>
        <%--<Style Fill="red" />--%> <%--It doesn't work, but it should. I am going to report to Sencha.--%>
    </ext:AreaSeries>
    <ext:AreaSeries
        YField="Other"
        XField="Date" />
    OK, it is another way to play with, main thing is we finally found a way to make it works
    Yes, that is good.

I reported the issue with Style Fill.
    [4.2.0 beta] Chart Area series style fill option is ignored
    Yes, and it is also a problem with bar fill, I reported it with gradient color (here http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...5993#post95993) but it is the same thing if you use a single color to fill, legend appera in the color you choose, but bar is still colored with default color, we have to use the same workaround to do the trick.
    Thank you. I tried to find this bug report with no success.

So, I am closing the current thread.
    Last edited by Daniil; Jan 04, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12