Resizer Vs. PanelResizer; Wanting split panel

Resizer Vs. PanelResizer; Wanting split panel

I'd like to have the West panel of a border layout split into two panels (top and bottom), that can be resized up or down. I've accomplished this using a PanelResizer as a plugin for one of the panels, but the border between the two panels--the area you'd grab to resize--doesn't have the nice style of a "grip" as the example for a Resizer in the Coolite examples does.

So my question is--what's the difference between a PanelResizer and the ext:Resizer control? Can the Resizable be used as a plugin to a panel, or do you just have it wrap the Panel as its element? How do you get a nice grip handle to display between the two panels?

RE: Resizer Vs. PanelResizer; Wanting split panel

*I found the correct way of doing this via the source code of the examples, which thankfully included the situation where you're wrapping a panel. The trick is actually wrapping the body of the panel like so:

<ext:Panel ID="northPanel" runat="server"/>
    <ext:Resizer runat="server" Element="={#{northPanel}.body}" Handles="south"/>

RE: Resizer Vs. PanelResizer; Wanting split panel

*Sorry, last post example should read:

*I found the correct way of doing this via the source code of the examples, which thankfully included the situation where you're wrapping a panel. The trick is actually wrapping the body of the panel like so:

<ext:Panel ID="northPanel" runat="server"/>
    <ext:Resizable runat="server" Element="={#{northPanel}.body}" Handles="south"/>