2.1 zip file download

2.1 zip file download

Hi,

I have recently downloaded your 2.1 dlls and when executing against them in Visual Studio I get the following
    error.

Locating source for 'C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2\Ext.Net\Core\BaseControl\Lifecycle.cs'. Checksum: MD5 {94 87 11 fc 2a 3f 2a 0 8b c6 43 8a 52 dc 1a 95}
    The file 'C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2\Ext.Net\Core\BaseControl\Lifecycle.cs' does not exist.
    Looking in script documents for 'C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2\Ext.Net\Core\BaseControl\Lifecycle.cs'...
    Looking in the projects for 'C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v2\Ext.Net\Core\BaseControl\Lifecycle.cs'.
    The file was not found in a project.
    As can be seen, it is looking for c:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Nov 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM.
    Can you define what you mean by "executing against them in Visual Studio"? Was this message generated during an Exception?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Please demonstrate how to trigger this exception?

An what exact download are you using? please post the link to the .zip download you are using
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Please demonstrate how to trigger this exception?

An what exact download are you using? please post the link to the .zip download you are using
    Hi Jeffrey,

I want to rescind this thread because I think I had some mismatch between assemblies within my VS 2012 build. Normally, I build
    your source and utilize your assemblies for testing. I think the problem was a mismatch between the Ext.Net that I was using and the other assemblies("Ext.Net.Utilities","Newtonsoft.Json'', ''Transformer.NET").

I do have one request from you guys. Is there any way your store can provide support for the DateTimeOffset type. In the 3.3 version of ExtJS, it supported this type as a Date JSON object but now it filters it out unless you use a IsComplex="true". I need to use this timestamp because it contains both the UTC offset and the nanosecond portion of the time. I used a dateFormat="c" when it was working.

Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by gdog_5021 View Post
    I do have one request from you guys. Is there any way your store can provide support for the DateTimeOffset type. In the 3.3 version of ExtJS, it supported this type as a Date JSON object but now it filters it out unless you use a IsComplex="true". I need to use this timestamp because it contains both the UTC offset and the nanosecond portion of the time. I used a dateFormat="c" when it was working.
    Hi @gdog_5021,

Please clarify do you mean this thread?
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?22473