[CLOSED] Migration guide from Ext.Net 1.x to 2.x

[CLOSED] Migration guide from Ext.Net 1.x to 2.x

Hi:

Do you have any documentation related to the application migration from Ext.Net 1.x to 2.x?

Sencha has provided this information: http://www.sencha.com/blog/ext-js-3-to-4-migration/ related to the migration from extjs 3 to 4. They were also talking about the compatibility layer that would allow you to run an extjs 3.x app with minimal changes in extjs 4.x. I was wondering how this relates to Ext.Net. Obviously changing the Ext.Net dlls will produce compilation errors that have to be fixed before the app can run.

It would be nice if Ext.Net provided some kind of compatibility mechanism, using perhaps the sencha compatibility layer (if it already does it then that's great), that would allow the migration to Ext.Net 2 without too many changes. This way I could develop new pages directly in pure Ext.Net 2/ExtJs 4 and as time passes on I could change existing pages slowly one by one, without having to resort to a big bang conversion.

It would be great if you could point us to some documentation or articles about the migration to Ext.Net 2.x. I am aware of the breaking changes introduced in Ext.Net 2.x.

Thanks
    Last edited by Daniil; Dec 07, 2012 at 6:40 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello!

Unfortunately, we haven't tools or docs for migrating.

Try to look at following thread http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?18358