[CLOSED] Disable AutoPostBack

[CLOSED] Disable AutoPostBack

Last edited by Baidaly; Nov 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello again.

Unfortunately this behavior doesn't depend on Ext.NET or ExtJS and build in browsers. Therefore, we cannot change it. As a solution for your problem you can use try add hidden textfield like this:

<ext:TextField runat="server" SubmitValue="False" Hidden="True"></ext:TextField>
    Ok, I don't know why but the hidden textfield solved the problem. Thank you!
    Well, it is the default browser's behavior. If there is a single input in a <form>, then this form is automatically submitted on Enter.
    Last edited by RCN; Nov 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baidaly View Post
    Hello again.

Unfortunately this behavior doesn't depend on Ext.NET or ExtJS and build in browsers. Therefore, we cannot change it. As a solution for your problem you can use try add hidden textfield like this:

<ext:TextField runat="server" SubmitValue="False" Hidden="True"></ext:TextField>
    In my opinion this is a "dirty" approach to overcome the issue
    Thank @RCN for good solution!

The main point here what do you mean under the "dirty solution" because both solutions actually are tricks to change default browser behaviour like CSS-tricks.
    However, thank you very much your solutions always make sense and very useful. :)
    When i wrote "dirty" i meant that it's not a good approach add a control that will never be used.
    Last edited by RCN; Dec 01, 2012 at 3:35 AM.
    However, thank you very much your solutions always make sense and very useful. :)
    You're welcome Baidaly. Unfortunately i do not have much free time to answer questions on the forum, but be sure that i do and i will keep doing my best.