Multicombo or Multiselect with sequence order

Multicombo or Multiselect with sequence order

Hi,

Is there somewhere an example or is it possible to have a multiselect of items combined with an order.
    Like you have in enquetes, you can select multiple answers and give priorities (number order) to them.

For example: give the two preffered ways on how you want to be contacted by a service desk:
    - By Mail
    - By Post
    - By Phone call
    - Personally
    - By online forum

and your answer will then be for example:
    2 - By Mail
    - By Post
    1 - By Phone call
    - Personally
    - By online forum

So you selected "By Phone call" and "By Mail" and the most preferred is "By phone call"

I hope it's clear what i want to achieve.

Thanx!
    Hello!

I think there are some options to do this and it depends on your logic and how you going to implement it with these UI controls. For example, you can listen events and add numbers after choice also you can check that user will not able to choice more than two. Also you can override or expand their behavior.
    Ok thanx, i understand. But how can i put a number into a checkbox for example, this is not possible or is it?
    Yes, it's possible because checkboxes in MultiCombo actually just divs with background images of checkbox. You can check it with any debugger.
    You have to change background images of checkbox in MultiCombo with checkbox with number and override methods which work with background.
    Ok thanx! I'll give it a try.