StroreDataBound Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

StroreDataBound Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi guys,

I have an error a little bit similar to this thread: http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...om-code-behind
    Only that it isn't a calendar.

I have a user control (uc) on the master page. There's only a store (XML from a Web-Service) and a window it (including a few properties to access it). In the Page_Load event I set the store Url with

CType(JobStore.Proxy.Proxy, HttpProxy).Url = My.Settings.JobSearchUrl.Replace("{CUST_ID}", Session("myvar"))
    It comes up fine the first time but when I switch the "myvar" I get this stack trace:

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
    HResult=-2147467261
    Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Source=System.Xml
    StackTrace:
    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSource.PopulateXm lDocument(XmlDocument document, CacheDependency& dataCacheDependency, CacheDependency& transformCacheDependency)
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSource.GetXmlDocu ment()
    at System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSourceView.Execut eSelect(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments)
    at System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSele ctArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback)
    at Ext.Net.StoreDataBound.PerformSelect() in C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v1\Ext.Net\Ext\Data\StoreDat aBound.cs:line 790
    at Ext.Net.StoreDataBound.DataBind() in C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v1\Ext.Net\Ext\Data\StoreDat aBound.cs:line 254
    at Ext.Net.StoreDataBound.EnsureDataBound() in C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v1\Ext.Net\Ext\Data\StoreDat aBound.cs:line 318
    at Ext.Net.StoreDataBound.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Geoffrey McGill\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Ext.NET\v1\Ext.Net\Ext\Data\StoreDat aBound.cs:line 388
    at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    I couldn't figure out why this comes up. It seems that the Xml is written in an non-existing store.
    Something really useful regarding to this problem I haven't found in the forum until now.

I have no idea, how to prevent or solve that. In the StoreDataBound.cs line 388 etc. isn't any unusual in.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Frank
    Hello!

System.NullReferenceException was unhandled by user code
    HResult=-2147467261
    Message=Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Source=System.Xml
    StackTrace:
    at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
    at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
    I think that the main problem is not in Ext.NET Store it's in your XML because StackTrace shows that exception occurs in a XmlLoader. Please, double check it.
    Hi Baidaly,

it includes field definitions and field sizes. The usual Microsoft stuff as a result of a returned DataTable.
    The XML itself looks fine.

Regards,

Frank