[CLOSED] Browser crash with DatePicker

[CLOSED] Browser crash with DatePicker

Hello All,

I already reported abut this problem but it was answer that the issue is working fine for 2.1

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...-browser-crash

I just downloaded the latest code from SVN and tried to to test again. Here is my code:

<ext:ViewPort ID="ViewPort1" runat="server" Layout="Fit">
            <Items>
                <ext:TabPanel ID="tpMain" runat="server" Region="Center" Margins="0 0 4 0" EnableTabScroll="true">
                    <Items>
                        <ext:Panel ID="DashboardPanel" runat="server" Title="Dashboard" Icon="ApplicationForm" Border="false" Layout="AnchorLayout" Width="400">
                          <Items>
                            <ext:DateField ID="StartTenderDate" runat="server" AllowBlank="false" FieldLabel="Start of tendering" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                                <CustomConfig>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="EndTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                </CustomConfig>
                            </ext:DateField>
                            <ext:DateField ID="EndTenderDate" runat="server" AllowBlank="false" FieldLabel="End of tendering" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                                <CustomConfig>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="StartTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="StartCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                </CustomConfig>
                            <ext:DateField ID="StartCollaboration" runat="server" AllowBlank="false"  FieldLabel="Start of collaboration" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                                <CustomConfig>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="EndTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="FinishCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                </CustomConfig>
                            <ext:DateField ID="FinishCollaboration" runat="server" AllowBlank="false"  FieldLabel="End of collaboration (planned)" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                                <CustomConfig>
                                    <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="StartCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                                </CustomConfig>
                          </Items>
                        </ext:Panel>                        
                    </Items>
                </ext:TabPanel>
            </Items>
        </ext:ViewPort>
    Unfortunately this issue is still exists. When I try to pick up the third date my browser hangs up. This is true for FF and IE. One of my colleagues tries to reproduce this and got the same results. Please give me an advise what is wrong with this code.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello!

Thank you for your report! We are investigating.
    Hi,

The issue is also related to this one.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?21711

We will try to get it all working.
    Vladimir has committed the fix to SVN. Please update and retest. Any feedback would be appreciated.