[CLOSED] GridPanel filter by the value returned by renderer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] GridPanel filter by the value returned by renderer

Last edited by Baidaly; Feb 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Any suggestions? You can solve this case?

Ermanni
    Hi all,

Nobody has a suggestion for this problem?

Ermanni
    I tried running your sample and an Exception was thrown.

Can you simplify your code and ensure it can be copy/paste into a test project without us having to make modifications?

The following forum guidelines provide information on posting in the forums:

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ation-Required

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ing-New-Topics
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hello!

The code provided partially worked! Performing the following test found a problem:
    - I report the value 'Beta';
    - The records are filtered correctly;
    - Erase the value 'Beta' and inform the value 'Alpha';
    - The grid performs the filter as if informed value 'Beta' again;
    - And the reverse also occurs;
    - Only after performing the refresh (Ctrl F5) actually resets the filter and back to work.

The biggest problem I'm facing is to use Ext.Net regarding javascript! The bread-and-butter is quiet but when we need to add a plus is that the beast catches! example:

The function code "empresaValidateRecord." I want to make it to my class of dynamic construction of grids. For this three values ​​required for the function:
    1) corresponding to 'EmpresaDescricao';
    2) corresponding to 'EmpresaId';
    3) corresponding to App.Store1;

For 1 and 2 I know I must use 'args'. But for 3? How do I get to inform the store that should be filtered? I figured I get through the parameter 'record' a grid that will give me the store! Am I correct in thinking this way? But this variable 'record' is who: the grid or store? In my opinion is the record grid.

In which link can I find the documentation of Ext.Net javascript? Say I'm right in thinking that 'record' is the grid. What are the other properties and methods that I use the 'record'?

Thanks!

Ermanni
    Quote Originally Posted by ermanni.info View Post
    Hello!

The code provided partially worked! Performing the following test found a problem:
    - I report the value 'Beta';
    - The records are filtered correctly;
    - Erase the value 'Beta' and inform the value 'Alpha';
    - The grid performs the filter as if informed value 'Beta' again;
    - And the reverse also occurs;
    - Only after performing the refresh (Ctrl F5) actually resets the filter and back to work.
    Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce your problem. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Снимок1.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	5580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Снимок2.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	5581

However, we will test on other machines.

For 1 and 2 I know I must use 'args'. But for 3? How do I get to inform the store that should be filtered? I figured I get through the parameter 'record' a grid that will give me the store! Am I correct in thinking this way? But this variable 'record' is who: the grid or store? In my opinion is the record grid.
    This record is in Store and Grid uses this Store and Store's record so this record in Grid and in Store is one and the same. You can get store using
    record.store
    In which link can I find the documentation of Ext.Net javascript? Say I'm right in thinking that 'record' is the grid. What are the other properties and methods that I use the 'record'?

Ermanni
    Ext.NET uses Ext JS for client-side and all information you can find here: http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/
    Quote Originally Posted by Baidaly View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't reproduce your problem. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Снимок1.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	5580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Снимок2.JPG 
Views:	98 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	5581

However, we will test on other machines.
    Hello,

I can't reproduce as well. Do you use exactly the @Baidaly's example to test with? What Ext.NET sources do you use? From SVN trunk?
    Hello Baidaly and Daniil!

Thanks for the replies!

I auditioned with "record.store" and it worked perfectly. I'll have my routine dynamic filter for custom columns! And with respect to the documentation link Ext.Js great material this huh! I'll make a good profit from it ...

Regarding the inconsistency reported it occurs with the example I posted in the forum. I'm using the same code that I passed to you. It's very strange not occur there with you. And as a supplementary test I cleaned the entire browsing history chrome and ran again the example.

The version I'm using is for framework 4.0, direct download ZIP noted in email welcome. I never recompile assemblies. I am using the "Ext.NET.WebForms.Pro.2.1.1\lib\net40". Link:

https://github.com/downloads/extnet/....Pro.2.1.1.zip

Please if there is anything else you can tell I am available.

Thanks!

Ermanni
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast