[CLOSED] GridFilters: customise menu & delayed filter firing

[CLOSED] GridFilters: customise menu & delayed filter firing

We are looking for a way to add into ListFilters a 'Select All' & 'Deselect All' option to make it easier for users. We already have a 'clear filters' button on a toolbar but would like this to be in the GridFilter menu itself. Do you know if this is possible?

Finally, gridfilters are firing on each click/input.

eg: listfilter options are "Low", "Med", "High" .. I click "Low" - the remote filter fires. I click "High" the remote filter fires again.

Can we delay the filters somehow.. or, not apply them at all - but do this manually via a button? We'd rather not have it submit multiple requests to the server until the user has chosen all of their filter conditions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 05, 2012 at 3:29 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi Peter,

Quote Originally Posted by peter.campbell View Post
    We are looking for a way to add into ListFilters a 'Select All' & 'Deselect All' option to make it easier for users. We already have a 'clear filters' button on a toolbar but would like this to be in the GridFilter menu itself. Do you know if this is possible?
    I think it is possible, but there is no such built-in functionality.

It needs to override an existing ListFilter (and/or a ListMenu one) JavaScript class or, maybe, create a new class inheriting from a ListFilter (and/or a ListMenu). The sources of a GridFilters class are here.
    <Ext.NET v1 sources root>\Ext.Net\Build\Ext.Net\ux\plugins\gridfilters\gridfilters.js
    Quote Originally Posted by peter.campbell View Post
    Finally, gridfilters are firing on each click/input.

eg: listfilter options are "Low", "Med", "High" .. I click "Low" - the remote filter fires. I click "High" the remote filter fires again.

Can we delay the filters somehow.. or, not apply them at all - but do this manually via a button? We'd rather not have it submit multiple requests to the server until the user has chosen all of their filter conditions.
    I would try to detach a BeforeLoad listener after grid rendering.
    store.un('beforeload', gridFiltersInstance.onBeforeLoad, gridFiltersInstance);
    Then, to cause filtering call:
    gridFiltersInstance.onBeforeLoad();
    It is for a remote filtering case.