[CLOSED] GridView cell editor with custom controls?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    No problem!

Yes, I think you are on the right way now:) You said exactly what I meant. Apologize if I was not clear enough.
    Thanks!

Are there any tricks in applying the TriggerField editor to a column? Or can I just copy the Sencha client code without any modifications? I'm more concerned about correctly applying all the event listeners in the right order and how the browser will interpret this code when it's rendered on the client. If you have a working example, that would be great, but if not, never mind.
    Unfortunately, I have no such example.

I would suggest you to create a required Editor in markup, then look at the generated script in the page sources. There will be a config which you can use without any changes to create an editor via JavaScript.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Unfortunately, I have no such example.

I would suggest you to create a required Editor in markup, then look at the generated script in the page sources. There will be a config which you can use without any changes to create an editor via JavaScript.
    Thanks Daniil!

I'll do that. Please keep this thread open in case I need more of your guidance or bump into any issues. :)
    I am marking the thread closed. Please feel free to update with any new related info.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234