ExtJs License

ExtJs License

I'm interested in "Professional Edition":

- If I buy Coolite Toolkit Professional Edition (one developer), should I pay ExtJs License too?
    - If I install a web application (developer with Coolite Toolkit Professional Edition) in many servers into the same company, should I pay many licenses for those? Or the only license I have to pay is that one I use to develop my application?

Thank's,
    Simone

RE: ExtJs License

Hi Simone,

Here's a few quotes from the Purchase (http://www.ext.net/store/) page that should help answer your questions.*

- If*I buy Coolite Toolkit Professional Edition (one developer), should I pay ExtJs License too?
    "All Professional Edition packages include a full official ExtJS Commercial License. You do not require a separate ExtJS Commercial License, because one is granted to you with the Coolite Toolkit Professional Edition."

- If I install a*web application (developer with Coolite Toolkit Professional Edition)*in many servers into the same company, should I pay many licenses for those? Or the only license I have to pay is that one I use*to develop my application?

"All Professional Edition packages listed below are licensed "per developer". Each individual working directly with the Coolite Toolkit in an IDE (such as Visual Studio, Visual Web Developer Express or similar) is considered a developer.

Each developer is granted the right to install and use the Coolite Toolkit on workstations used by that developer for development purposes and to deploy the Coolite Toolkit on unlimited domains, sub-domains and servers."

As well, the License Summary page does provide more details, see*http://www.ext.net/license/

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder