Probably bug in DatePicker - browser crash

Probably bug in DatePicker - browser crash

Hello,

I am not sure, but probably this is a bug in datepicker. I have a code which working fine in 1.5, now I want to port this code to 2.0. I changed it according to your examples, but every time when I select date for 3rd picker, the last freezes the browser and it crashed. I tired it several times, but fount that when I try to enter the same date all is fine, but when I try to select different dates (especially in different months) it crashes the browser.

Thanks,
    Alexander

<ext:DateField ID="StartTenderDate" runat="server" AllowBlank="false"  FieldLabel="Start of tendering" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                      <CustomConfig>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="EndTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                      </CustomConfig>
                  </ext:DateField>
                  <ext:DateField ID="EndTenderDate" runat="server" AllowBlank="false" FieldLabel="End of tendering" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                      <CustomConfig>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="StartTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="StartCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                      </CustomConfig>
                  <ext:DateField ID="StartCollaboration" runat="server" AllowBlank="false"  FieldLabel="Start of collaboration" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                      <CustomConfig>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="EndTenderDate" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="endDateField" Value="FinishCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                      </CustomConfig>
                  <ext:DateField ID="FinishCollaboration" runat="server" AllowBlank="false"  FieldLabel="End of collaboration (planned)" Vtype="daterange" AnchorHorizontal="95%" LabelAlign="Top">
                      <CustomConfig>
                          <ext:ConfigItem Name="startDateField" Value="StartCollaboration" Mode="Value"></ext:ConfigItem>
                      </CustomConfig>
    I cannot reproduce the issue with latest code (v2.1)
    Hi Vladimir,

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    I cannot reproduce the issue with latest code (v2.1)
    I thought that the latest available version is 2.0?

http://www.ext.net/download/

Thanks,
    Alexander
    Yes, latest public release is 2.0
    2.1 is available for SVN subscribers only, it will be released later