Ext.NET Pro v2 License (1 Pack)

Ext.NET Pro v2 License (1 Pack)

I am a developer who would like to purchase a license Ext.NET Pro v2 License (1 Pack)
    1- I wonder if this license applies to a single workstation or I can install it on multiple workstations from me used?
    2- When I've finished developing what should I do to install the application to my customers?
    3- The license is valid for a single customer or can I use it for more customers?
    4- If in the future you wish to migrate to the license with Premium Support, how much the migration?
    Hi @umberto72,

Welcome to Ext.NET!

Quote Originally Posted by umberto72 View Post
    I am a developer who would like to purchase a license Ext.NET Pro v2 License (1 Pack)
    1- I wonder if this license applies to a single workstation or I can install it on multiple workstations from me used?
    2- When I've finished developing what should I do to install the application to my customers?
    3- The license is valid for a single customer or can I use it for more customers?
    Please read Q&A here:
    http://ext.net/store/

If something stays unclear, please ask.

4- If in the future you wish to migrate to the license with Premium Support, how much the migration?
    I will ask our manager.
    You can contact us (support@object.net) and we'll send a link to purchase a separate Premium Support Subscription. Current pricing is $299 (1 Pack).

Hope this helps answer your question.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder