user control loading JS error - Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property 'length': object is null or

user control loading JS error - Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property 'length': object is null or

Hi,

Im having trouble loading user control pages to container page. While loading the container page, a runtime JS error appears saying - "Microsoft JScript runtime error: Unable to get value of the property 'length': object is null or undefined".

It should be noted that my user control pages have GridPanel, Comboboxes, related stores and javascripts in them. I tried to debug and found that if I remove the CheckboxSelectionModel from user controls grid, the user control loads fine in container page. I have used the similer concept with ext version 1.3, but finding there is something changed in implementation of user controls with version 2.0. Any idea what that is?

Thank you
    Well, could resolve the problem. But I have a question. In version 1.3 or before, we were able to register user controls in markup and could use the user controls tag prefix inside <Content> of any container to implement that user control. Now it seems that we have to use UserControlLoader. Is there anyway I can register and use user control tag prefix to implement a user control than using UserControlLoader?

Appreciate any answer. Thanks.