Transaction Aborted & Timeouts

Transaction Aborted & Timeouts

Daniil,

Just wanted pass this along regarding "Transaction Aborted", "Timeouts" and everybody using they taskmanager to avoid this problem.
    I did the following and it seems to have eliminated all or most of the "Transaction Aborted" and "Timeout" issues.
    This assumes of course that store binding is done is the code behind and autobind is not needed. It may not be appropriate for all situations, but this appears to have worked for me so far.

Ext.Net.dll - version 1.2.0.21945

Error resolution

1. GridPanel: AutoDataBind="false"
    2. Store: ShowWarningOnFailure="false", AutoDataBind="false", AutoLoad="false"
    3. JsonReader: AutoDataBind="false"
    4. RowSelectionModel: AutoDataBind="false"

spoke too soon

Still getting "Transaction Aborted" when trying a Gridpanel Row Selection after sitting being idle for just a few minutes. This is very annoying. When I implemented the Taskmanager as a work around the Failure method was still firing. The Keep Alives on the server is set to 20 minutes, so we know it's not that.

<Content>
    <ext:TaskManager ID="TaskManager1" runat="server" AutoRunDelay="15000" AutoDataBind="false">
    <Tasks>
    <ext:Task Interval="45000">
    <DirectEvents>
    <Update OnEvent="TaskManager1_ManageCourses" AutoDataBind="false" Buffer="250" Delay="2" />
    </DirectEvents>
    </ext:Task>
    </Tasks>
    </ext:TaskManager>
    </Content>

Quote Originally Posted by healingnations View Post
    Daniil,

Just wanted pass this along regarding "Transaction Aborted", "Timeouts" and everybody using they taskmanager to avoid this problem.
    I did the following and it seems to have eliminated all or most of the "Transaction Aborted" and "Timeout" issues.
    This assumes of course that store binding is done is the code behind and autobind is not needed. It may not be appropriate for all situations, but this appears to have worked for me so far.

Ext.Net.dll - version 1.2.0.21945

Error resolution

1. GridPanel: AutoDataBind="false"
    2. Store: ShowWarningOnFailure="false", AutoDataBind="false", AutoLoad="false"
    3. JsonReader: AutoDataBind="false"
    4. RowSelectionModel: AutoDataBind="false"
    This can be resolved increasing DirectEventConfig timeout property. For more information Read http://mycodingerrors.blogspot.com/2...ed-extnet.html