GroupingSummary error

GroupingSummary error

*Hello Everyone,

We are evaluating Coolite for commercial purchase and downloaded the community version of 0.7 to get a feel for the product. *I've got a couple questions to run by you, which I'll post in separate threads.

I've got a page using the Border Layout and a Grid Panel in the center section. *I bound data to the grid using a JSONReader and set one column to Groupable=true which works fine. *I then decided to add a GroupingSummary plugin to the grid following your grouping summary example. *Everything looks good except when I select "Group By This Field" from the context menu I get a javascript error on line 133 of /plugins/groupingsummary/groupingsummary-js/coolite.axd. *The error says "s is undefined" in the doHidden function.

I'm building the entire grid and JSONReader in code-behind because I never know how many columns I'll get back. *If you need more detail, I'll post the code, but if you've seen this error before I'd like to know what caused it in your situation.

Thanks for your help,
    Mike*

RE: GroupingSummary error

*I just discovered that I can duplicate this error on your Grouping Summary Example by following these steps:

1. *From the context menu of any of the column headers, uncheck the "Show in Groups" checkbox and the grid ungroups.
    2. *Then recheck the "Show in Groups" checkbox on any of the headers and you get the javascript error "s is undefined".

Perhaps you'd like to move this thread to the Bugs forum. *Hope this helps. *I really like what I've seen of Coolite so far.

Thanks,
    Mike