Hello!
I'm trying to run this example "Dynamically add a new Panel" on Sharepoint site.
When I click "Add panel" server returns error:
Status Code: 200
Status Text: BADRESPONSE: Syntax Error
{script:"Ext.net.ResourceMgr.destroyCmp(\"Tab2\");new Ext.Panel({id:\"Tab2\",xtype:\"panel\",html:\"Tab 2 : (18:23:06)\",border:false,padding:5,title:\"Tab 2\"});ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_tucBirthdaysListControl_ctl00_TabPanel1.addAndDoLayout(Tab2);"}
In firebug I can see that the server returns a response with XML tag "Ext.Net.Direct.Response.Manual".

<Ext.Net.Direct.Response.Manual>{script:"Ext.net.ResourceMgr.destroyCmp(\"Tab2\");new Ext.Panel({id:\"Tab2\",xtype:\"panel\",html:\"Tab 2 : (18:24:20)\",border:false,padding:5,title:\"Tab 2\"});ctl00_PlaceHolderMain_tucBirthdaysListControl_ctl00_TabPanel1.addAndDoLayout(Tab2);"}</Ext.Net.Direct.Response.Manual>
But if I run the same example outside Sharepoint (as pure asp.net page) everything works fine. And server return response without tag "Ext.Net.Direct.Response.Manual".

Why can appear that XML tag in response? How can I handle the response if it comes with XML tag?

Thanks,
Yurgen.