[INVALID] merge code with TabPanel

[INVALID] merge code with TabPanel

Hi im usung coolite and i think is great but recenthy i had some problems with tabpanel control here is the problem...im using Visual Web Developer Express2008 with coolite v041
    i created a page with tabpanel and window control, gridviews, datasource dropdownlist..nothin special but sundely somo element (code) apear in other tags..for example...a gridview in tab1 apears in tab2 or a table (html) merge with others tables in others tabs. so i dont know if this is a coolite problem or Web Developer i hope you can explain me that problem
    and thanks for you job!

RE: [INVALID] merge code with TabPanel

Hi Moreno,

Can you provide a code sample? Just something to get us started.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.6em; PADDING-LEFT: 0.6em; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.6em; PADDING-TOP: 0.6em">unfortunately i dont have the screns whit the erros and i allready fixed the code but i have another example to show you..in design mode i put controls (this case a gridview) and in source mode doesnt apear....(show in the image attached).i´ll try to explain me better the bug that hapend to me. for example i had a tabpanel whit 5 tab(s) whitch one have a gridview and i worked perfect but sundely it doesnt work i run my proyect and nothing apears, because the gridview that was in tab2 now apears in tab1 and gridview in tab1 apears in tab2..or elements that i have in a html table (in each tab) merge with other table in other tab...it was realy freaky.
    i dont know if it was coolite error or visual web debeloper..
    so any idea what could hapened
    thanks for you time!

Hi Moreno,

I tried a few tests but was never able to reproduce this problem, but please let me know if there are still issues if you use the latest 0.5 release.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder