[CLOSED] FileUploadField doesn't work as should

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yes Danii I can see normally browse button without using FormLayout did you added Resourcemanager to the page? (I got resource manager on my Page.Master so mb thats why you don't see this browse button). ContentLenght is correct on my side too but when you read the uploaded file:
    fuFileUpload.PostedFile.InputStream.Read(buffer, 0, fuFileUpload.PostedFile.ContentLength);
    Can you check what values got this buffer byte array I got there only 0.

mb this will be clearer
    buffer[0] = 0; buffer[1] = 0;  and so on to the last index of this buffer array in the upload file control the byte array got normal values for example contentArray[0] = 34;contentArray[1] = 57; and so on
    Did you understand what is the issue now??

Please check if you can open saved file from system file explorer after you made save.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViDom View Post
    yes Danii I can see normally browse button without using FormLayout did you added Resourcemanager to the page? (I got resource manager on my Page.Master so mb thats why you don't see this browse button).
    Yes, I did. Generally, it is a know issue when the FileUploadField Browse button disappears when that field is configured with the FieldLabel and outside FormLayout. So, I am curios why you can see that button:)

Never mind. There is the button and it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ViDom View Post
    fuFileUpload.PostedFile.InputStream.Read(buffer, 0, fuFileUpload.PostedFile.ContentLength);
    Can you check what values got this buffer byte array I got there only 0.

mb this will be clearer
    buffer[0] = 0; buffer[1] = 0;  and so on  to the last index of this buffer array in the upload file control the  byte array got normal values for example contentArray[0] =  34;contentArray[1] = 57; and so on
    Did you understand what is the issue now??

Please check if you can open saved file from system file explorer after you made save.
    Yes, I checked the uploaded files and they appeared to be uploaded correctly and opened without any problem.

Please clarify what Ext.NET sources do you use? What browser?

Does the issue occur with all files that you tried? Or does it occur with images only?
    I use 1.3.0.2809 source version.

Firefox 12.0, this problem occur with all kind of files I've tryed : *.txt, *.dll, *.jpg, *. jpeg, *.bmp, *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf.

I've done a lot of research about this issue but found nothing about it.
    I was unable to reproduce with v1.3 as well.

If you will be able to create a test project which would reproduce the problem, please email that project to:
    daniil at ext dot net
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123