[CLOSED] Problem under Opera last version

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

[CLOSED] Problem under Opera last version

Hello

I finally reach the qualification phase of my application. I tried with Ie, OK (unless the speed problem), Tried Chrome OK, tried Firefox, OK, tried Opera : fail.

It works pretty well if I use it in debug mode from local server but as soon as I try on prod server, all the store loads return with communication error as the directmethod call too. It seems that all Ajax call to the server are canceled by something. Anyone has already experienced that problem or have an idea?
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 09, 2012 at 9:48 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    I tried Examples Explorer under Opera 12 and all works fine
    Can you provide more details about failed requests (status code, response text and etc)
    Yes, me too I tried before posting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	4421

As you can see in the attachment, mesages returned are quite cryptic :)

And, of course, it is not a timeout problem, the return is quite instantaneous.

By googling problem, it seems NTLM and Opera are not working well together. I get cntlm (as councealed on different forum) but didn't know how to make it working, and by the way, if I don't know, the secretary didn't know too.
    I have see something this morning:

problem occurs only with stores that are not defined in the grid but for those defined outside the grid. Example :

<ext:Store ID="stoChartsName" runat="server">
                        <Proxy>
                            <ext:AjaxProxy Url="jsonDAL/ReturnJsonChartsName.aspx" Json="false" Timeout="300000" >
                                <Reader>
                                    <ext:JsonReader  Root="Data" TotalProperty="TotalRecords" SuccessProperty="test">
                                    </ext:JsonReader>
                                </Reader>
                            </ext:AjaxProxy>
                        </Proxy>
                        <Model>
                            <ext:Model runat="server">
                                <Fields>
                                    <ext:ModelField Name="INT_idCharts" Type="Int" />
                                    <ext:ModelField Name="STR_FriendlyName" type="String" />
                                    <ext:ModelField Name="STR_ChartName" type="String" />
                                </Fields>
                            </ext:Model>
                        </Model>   
                        <Listeners>
                            <Load Fn="StoreLoaded"></Load>
                        </Listeners>
                    </ext:Store>
    This store define at form level will not load, but

<ext:GridPanel
                                            ID="grdUsers"
                                            runat="server"
                                            Cls="x-grid-custom"
                                            AutoScroll="False" 
                                            ColumnLines="true"> 
                                            <Store>
                                                <ext:Store ID="stoUsers" runat="server" WarningOnDirty="False">
                                                    <Proxy>
                                                        <ext:AjaxProxy Url="jsonDAL/ReturnJsonUsers.aspx" Json="false" Timeout="120000">
                                                            <Reader>
                                                                <ext:JsonReader  Root="Data" TotalProperty="TotalRecords">
                                                                </ext:JsonReader>
                                                            </Reader>
                                                        </ext:AjaxProxy>
                                                    </Proxy>
                                                    <Model>
                                                        <ext:Model ID="Model6" runat="server">
                                                            <Fields>
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="INT_idUsers" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_UserName" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_Mail" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_AccesType" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_AccessLevel" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="BOOL_AdminRight" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="BOOL_AllowAccess" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="BOOL_ReadOnlyAccess" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_EntityName" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_EntitiesDataName" />
                                                                <ext:ModelField Name="STR_EntitiesDataValue" />
                                                            </Fields>
                                                        </ext:Model>                
                                                    </Model>
                                                </ext:Store>
                                            </Store>
    this store defined at grid level will load.
    Hi,

There is no prinicipial difference where a store is located.
    Can you provide full sample reproduces the issue?
    No, unless I'll send you all my application and database.

Thing is sure is that we have to call a distant database to try to reproduce it ans data used by store must not be embeded into the code as all examples does. One thing more:

It didn't works only when using application on server if I use into debug from visual studio, using local server and local data, it works, it is something related to distant use. I have also problem under Safari, but not exactly same symptom, here, it is a whole page constructed by direct method call that did not open.

I have no javascript error shown in console, it's like the server have rejected the call, it is very strange.
    1. Use Fiddler to investigate request (what headers, data in request), what response form the server
    2. Do you have an online sample?
    I use chome debug under chrome, firebug under firefox, opera, it's own debugger (I did not know if it has a name) and under IE8, it has also it's own debugger.

The header seems to be the same on all browser, but opera did not get any results from server.

It is an intranet application related to windows AD to log into. I wonder if it is not linked to an authentification problem, because I have to send user/pwd when trying to log to the intranet from Opera, and perhaps server have to receive authentification on each request send by the application? I'm not really aware of this kind of process.
    I look more deeply into the requests send to the server and the return code is "401 Unauthorized"??? Why nobodody love me??? :(

EDIT :
    Is there a way to pass credentials when making an Ajax call? Any one Direct Event methotd or store load?

I manage to have a better works by palying with rights on server side, but anything I try, direct event and method are rejected. I'm now sure it is a credential problem. I have same underFirefox exept when it receie 401 error, it resends the request wirh credential, Opera and Safari seems not working same way.
    ASP.NET sends these credentials as a cookie. The cookies are automatically sent with an DirectEvent request.

I have same underFirefox exept when it receie 401 error, it resends the request wirh credential,
    Please clarify how do you determine that? What can you see in the request?

What kind of authentication do you use?

Are the cookies sent with Forms authentication?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast