[CLOSED] tab.setTitle() updates title but old text on tab remains

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] tab.setTitle() updates title but old text on tab remains

Hi
    I am calling setTitle() on a tab which I access via getActiveTab() on the current tab panel. Inspecting the element prior to and after calling setTitle() confirms that the Title of the tab is in fact being changed. However, in the Browser the text on the tab remains the same.

I have tried calling doLayout(), render() and show() on the tab to no avail. Any ideas how I can get the text on the tab to actually update to the new title?

thank you
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 02, 2012 at 10:47 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Quote Originally Posted by GLD View Post
    Hi
    I am calling setTitle() on a tab which I access via getActiveTab() on the current tab panel. Inspecting the element prior to and after calling setTitle() confirms that the Title of the tab is in fact being changed. However, in the Browser the text on the tab remains the same.

I have tried calling doLayout(), render() and show() on the tab to no avail. Any ideas how I can get the text on the tab to actually update to the new title?

thank you
    Please ignore this, we got it working. I think an exception may have been getting thrown in some of our tab change handler code. Once this code was commented out the Title updated as epected.

thanks again