[CLOSED] Complete an Ext.NET site (remote).

[CLOSED] Complete an Ext.NET site (remote).

Looking for a contractor to finish an Ext.NET site.

IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS:
    Attention to detail
    Ability to produce the desired outcome the first time
    Ability to quickly build off existing programming
    Willing to complete small packets of work and be paid after each is completed

The work is mostly simple for an experienced Ext.NET professional and can probably be done in spare time.

Thanks,

John
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 29, 2012 at 2:17 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,
    we are interested in your offer.

I just sent you a private message with my email and contact details.

Best regards

Stefano Tessarin

Ext.NET Professional

Hello...

We have been working with the Ext.Net platform since its 0.7 version.

We extensively use Ext.Net in almost all our business applications development, thus boast a number of skilled Ext.Net developers.

Our expertise include Custom Module Development on DotNetNuke(working since Version 4.0),
    Custom Feature Development on MojoPortal using ASP.NET C#, Silverlight , Database expertise on MS SQL Server , MySql, Oracle , PostGre , Sqlite etc. Source Control expertise : mercury, git, subversion.

We would be able to start as soon as we understand what work needs to be done.

We are located in India but we can manage the Timezone difference.

In past we have worked remotely on contract basis with UK client on project based on Ext.Net.

Hi,

I have 4+ yrs of experience in Microsoft technologies (Asp.net, C#, VB.net and Sql server) and handled 5 projects. 3 projects were single handled. Good experience in meeting client and gathering and discussing requirements.

Good hands on experience in using Ext.Net control tool kit. If you give me a chance I will prove my skills by delivering the project with performance
    Hi dotnet, Could you send me your contact details?

Quote Originally Posted by dotnet View Post
    Hello...

We have been working with the Ext.Net platform since its 0.7 version.

We extensively use Ext.Net in almost all our business applications development, thus boast a number of skilled Ext.Net developers.

Our expertise include Custom Module Development on DotNetNuke(working since Version 4.0),
    Custom Feature Development on MojoPortal using ASP.NET C#, Silverlight , Database expertise on MS SQL Server , MySql, Oracle , PostGre , Sqlite etc. Source Control expertise : mercury, git, subversion.

We would be able to start as soon as we understand what work needs to be done.

We are located in India but we can manage the Timezone difference.

In past we have worked remotely on contract basis with UK client on project based on Ext.Net.