[CLOSED] Grid RowEditing Plugin - Height

[CLOSED] Grid RowEditing Plugin - Height

I want my grid to flex in height depending on the # of rows returned so I don't have a hard height value set. Additionally, I am using the paging bottom bar and I have RowEditing enabled. When I filter my grid to one row and switch to edit, the grid doesn't automatically flex to fit the height filled by the RowEditing "control." I don't know if this is a bug or something that I am supposed handle manually. Please advise.
    Last edited by Daniil; Jun 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by adelaney View Post
    I want my grid to flex in height depending on the # of rows returned so I don't have a hard height value set.
    There is no such built-in functionality. Recently, there was the same request for Ext.NET v1 and here is the example how I would implement in Ext.NET v1.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post79164

I think you could use the same principle in Ext.NET v2.

Quote Originally Posted by adelaney View Post
    Additionally, I am using the paging bottom bar and I have RowEditing enabled. When I filter my grid to one row and switch to edit, the grid doesn't automatically flex to fit the height filled by the RowEditing "control." I don't know if this is a bug or something that I am supposed handle manually. Please advise.
    Yes, RowEditing can't increase GridPanel height automatically in that case. I think you could increase it manually on a respective value when you will set up a height basing on rows count.
    The thread is related to this one.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?19513