Gridpanel with datasource shows empty rows

Gridpanel with datasource shows empty rows

Hi,
    I'm having a problem with the GridPanel.
    I can see that it loads the records in the gridpanel, but the values are not visible, they seem to be empty rows.

this is strange to me, because the resourcemanager loads the data and is visible in the page source. you can see this in below ResourceMgr.Init from column: 10369 (I thought, I copy the complete init...., search for MainContent_Model1)

<script type="text/javascript">
        //<![CDATA[
            Ext.net.ResourceMgr.init({id:"ctl00$MainContent$ResourceManager1",aspForm:"ctl01",appName:"WebSite2",icons:["Lorry","House","ArrowJoin","ApplicationGo","Accept","Package"]});Ext.onReady(function(){Ext.create("Ext.form.Panel",{id:"MainContent_Order",autoWidth:true,renderTo:"App.MainContent_Order_Container",defaultAnchor:"100%",autoHeight:true,items:[{margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{xtype:"fieldset",defaultAnchor:"100%",flex:1,defaults:{"hideEmptyLabel":false},items:[{id:"MainContent_tfConsignor_Name",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Consignor"},{id:"MainContent_tfConsignor_Address",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Address"},{margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_tfConsignor_City",width:250,xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"City, zip, country"},{id:"MainContent_tfConsignor_Zipcode",width:100,xtype:"textfield"},{id:"MainContent_cbConsignor_CountryCode",width:65,xtype:"combobox",allowBlank:false,emptyText:"Select",maxLength:2,maxLengthText:"Maximum length for this field is 2, revise your input",queryMode:"local",triggerAction:"all",store:[["BA","BA"],["ES","ES"],["LT","LT"],["PL","PL"],["SK","SK"],["US","US"],["MA","MA"],["MC","MC"],["SP","SP"],["DZ","DZ"],["NG","NG"],["CM","CM"],["AM","AM"],["AT","AT"],["BG","BG"],["CH","CH"],["CZ","CZ"],["HU","HU"],["MT","MT"],["GR","GR"],["LB","LB"],["NO","NO"],["RS","RS"],["SI","SI"],["SY","SY"],["IL","IL"],["AL","AL"],["CY","CY"],["IE","IE"],["KZ","KZ"],["TR","TR"],["LU","LU"],["MK","MK"],["PT","PT"],["EE","EE"],["ZA","ZA"],["SG","SG"],["KS","KS"],["MN","MN"],["MU","MU"],["MX","MX"],["MY","MY"],["BH","BH"],["CA","CA"],["CN","CN"],["DE","DE"],["DK","DK"],["FI","FI"],["FR","FR"],["ME","ME"],["JP","JP"],["KP","KP"],["KR","KR"],["SL","SL"],["AU","AU"],["GH","GH"],["GP","GP"],["AD","AD"],["AE","AE"],["IT","IT"],["NL","NL"],["OM","OM"],["EG","EG"],["KE","KE"],["BE","BE"],["GB","GB"],["HR","HR"],["LI","LI"],["SE","SE"],["QA","QA"],["SC","SC"],["UZ","UZ"],["HK","HK"],["TM","TM"],["TN","TN"],["IN","IN"],["IR","IR"],["IS","IS"],["AZ","AZ"],["TW","TW"],["BR","BR"],["BY","BY"],["LV","LV"],["RO","RO"],["RU","RU"],["SA","SA"],["MD","MD"],["UA","UA"],["JO","JO"],["IQ","IQ"],["GE","GE"]]}],layout:"hbox"},{margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_dfOrderDate",width:250,xtype:"datefield",fieldLabel:"Date",name:"dfOrderDate",allowBlank:false,format:"d-m-Y",submitFormat:"n/j/Y"},{id:"MainContent_tfOrderTimeFrom",width:71,xtype:"timefield",value:"08:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"},{id:"MainContent_la_orderTimeUntill",xtype:"netlabel",autoHeight:true,text:"* - *"},{id:"MainContent_tfOrderTimeUntill",width:75,xtype:"timefield",value:"16:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_tfOrderReference",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Reference"},{id:"MainContent_tfOrderRemarks",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Order remarks"}],title:"New order"}],layout:"hbox"}],bodyPadding:10,collapsible:true,title:"New order",iconCls:"#Lorry",url:"/WebSite2/OrderEntry.aspx"});Ext.create("Ext.form.Panel",{id:"MainContent_Addresses",autoWidth:true,renderTo:"App.MainContent_Addresses_Container",defaultAnchor:"100%",autoHeight:true,items:[{id:"MainContent_Container1",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_FieldSet1",xtype:"fieldset",defaultAnchor:"100%",flex:1,defaults:{"hideEmptyLabel":false},items:[{id:"MainContent_ImageButton1",xtype:"netimagebutton",anchor:"10%",menu:{id:"MainContent_Menu1",xtype:"menu",items:[{id:"MainContent_MenuItem2",iconCls:"#ArrowJoin",text:"Search"},{id:"MainContent_MenuItem3",iconCls:"#ApplicationGo",text:"Show on map"},{id:"MainContent_MenuItem1",iconCls:"#Accept",text:"Save as default"}]},imageUrl:"/WebSite2/icons/bulb2.png",overImageUrl:"/WebSite2/icons/bulb2_over.png",align:"right"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_Name",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Name"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_Address",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Address"},{id:"MainContent_Container2",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_City",width:250,xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"City, zip, country"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_Zipcode",width:100,xtype:"textfield"},{id:"MainContent_cbLoading_CountryCode",width:65,xtype:"combobox",allowBlank:false,emptyText:"Select",maxLength:2,maxLengthText:"Maximum length for this field is 2, revise your input",queryMode:"local",triggerAction:"all",store:[["BA","BA"],["ES","ES"],["LT","LT"],["PL","PL"],["SK","SK"],["US","US"],["MA","MA"],["MC","MC"],["SP","SP"],["DZ","DZ"],["NG","NG"],["CM","CM"],["AM","AM"],["AT","AT"],["BG","BG"],["CH","CH"],["CZ","CZ"],["HU","HU"],["MT","MT"],["GR","GR"],["LB","LB"],["NO","NO"],["RS","RS"],["SI","SI"],["SY","SY"],["IL","IL"],["AL","AL"],["CY","CY"],["IE","IE"],["KZ","KZ"],["TR","TR"],["LU","LU"],["MK","MK"],["PT","PT"],["EE","EE"],["ZA","ZA"],["SG","SG"],["KS","KS"],["MN","MN"],["MU","MU"],["MX","MX"],["MY","MY"],["BH","BH"],["CA","CA"],["CN","CN"],["DE","DE"],["DK","DK"],["FI","FI"],["FR","FR"],["ME","ME"],["JP","JP"],["KP","KP"],["KR","KR"],["SL","SL"],["AU","AU"],["GH","GH"],["GP","GP"],["AD","AD"],["AE","AE"],["IT","IT"],["NL","NL"],["OM","OM"],["EG","EG"],["KE","KE"],["BE","BE"],["GB","GB"],["HR","HR"],["LI","LI"],["SE","SE"],["QA","QA"],["SC","SC"],["UZ","UZ"],["HK","HK"],["TM","TM"],["TN","TN"],["IN","IN"],["IR","IR"],["IS","IS"],["AZ","AZ"],["TW","TW"],["BR","BR"],["BY","BY"],["LV","LV"],["RO","RO"],["RU","RU"],["SA","SA"],["MD","MD"],["UA","UA"],["JO","JO"],["IQ","IQ"],["GE","GE"]]}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_Container3",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_dfLoadingDate",width:250,xtype:"datefield",fieldLabel:"Date",name:"dfOrderDate",allowBlank:false,format:"d-m-Y",submitFormat:"n/j/Y"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoadingTimeFrom",width:71,xtype:"timefield",value:"08:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"},{id:"MainContent_laLoadingTimeUntill",xtype:"netlabel",autoHeight:true,text:"* - *"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoadingTimeUntill",width:75,xtype:"timefield",value:"16:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_Reference",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Reference"},{id:"MainContent_tfLoading_Remarks",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Remarks"}],title:"Loading address"},{id:"MainContent_FieldSet2",xtype:"fieldset",defaultAnchor:"100%",flex:1,defaults:{"hideEmptyLabel":false},items:[{id:"MainContent_ImageButton2",xtype:"netimagebutton",anchor:"10%",menu:{id:"MainContent_Menu2",xtype:"menu",items:[{id:"MainContent_MenuItem4",iconCls:"#ArrowJoin",text:"Search"},{id:"MainContent_MenuItem5",iconCls:"#ApplicationGo",text:"Show on map"},{id:"MainContent_MenuItem6",iconCls:"#Accept",text:"Save as default"}]},imageUrl:"/WebSite2/icons/bulb2.png",overImageUrl:"/WebSite2/icons/bulb2_over.png",align:"right"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_Name",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Name"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_Address",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Address"},{id:"MainContent_Container4",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_City",width:250,xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"City, zip, country"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_Zipcode",width:100,xtype:"textfield"},{id:"MainContent_cbUnloading_CountryCode",width:65,xtype:"combobox",allowBlank:false,emptyText:"Select",maxLength:2,maxLengthText:"Maximum length for this field is 2, revise your input",queryMode:"local",triggerAction:"all",store:[["BA","BA"],["ES","ES"],["LT","LT"],["PL","PL"],["SK","SK"],["US","US"],["MA","MA"],["MC","MC"],["SP","SP"],["DZ","DZ"],["NG","NG"],["CM","CM"],["AM","AM"],["AT","AT"],["BG","BG"],["CH","CH"],["CZ","CZ"],["HU","HU"],["MT","MT"],["GR","GR"],["LB","LB"],["NO","NO"],["RS","RS"],["SI","SI"],["SY","SY"],["IL","IL"],["AL","AL"],["CY","CY"],["IE","IE"],["KZ","KZ"],["TR","TR"],["LU","LU"],["MK","MK"],["PT","PT"],["EE","EE"],["ZA","ZA"],["SG","SG"],["KS","KS"],["MN","MN"],["MU","MU"],["MX","MX"],["MY","MY"],["BH","BH"],["CA","CA"],["CN","CN"],["DE","DE"],["DK","DK"],["FI","FI"],["FR","FR"],["ME","ME"],["JP","JP"],["KP","KP"],["KR","KR"],["SL","SL"],["AU","AU"],["GH","GH"],["GP","GP"],["AD","AD"],["AE","AE"],["IT","IT"],["NL","NL"],["OM","OM"],["EG","EG"],["KE","KE"],["BE","BE"],["GB","GB"],["HR","HR"],["LI","LI"],["SE","SE"],["QA","QA"],["SC","SC"],["UZ","UZ"],["HK","HK"],["TM","TM"],["TN","TN"],["IN","IN"],["IR","IR"],["IS","IS"],["AZ","AZ"],["TW","TW"],["BR","BR"],["BY","BY"],["LV","LV"],["RO","RO"],["RU","RU"],["SA","SA"],["MD","MD"],["UA","UA"],["JO","JO"],["IQ","IQ"],["GE","GE"]]}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_Container5",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_dfUnloadingDate",width:250,xtype:"datefield",fieldLabel:"Date",name:"dfOrderDate",allowBlank:false,format:"d-m-Y",submitFormat:"n/j/Y"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloadingTimeFrom",width:71,xtype:"timefield",value:"08:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"},{id:"MainContent_laUnloadingTimeUntill",xtype:"netlabel",autoHeight:true,text:"* - *"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloadingTimeUntill",width:75,xtype:"timefield",value:"16:00",format:"H:i",increment:30,maxValue:"18:00",minValue:"08:00",submitFormat:"g:i a"}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_Reference",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Reference"},{id:"MainContent_tfUnloading_Remarks",xtype:"textfield",fieldLabel:"Remarks"}],title:"Unloading address"}],layout:"hbox"}],bodyPadding:10,collapsible:true,title:"Loading and unloading address",iconCls:"#House",url:"/WebSite2/OrderEntry.aspx"});Ext.create("Ext.form.Panel",{id:"MainContent_Goods",autoWidth:true,renderTo:"App.MainContent_Goods_Container",defaultAnchor:"100%",autoHeight:true,items:[{id:"MainContent_Container6",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_FieldSet3",xtype:"fieldset",defaultAnchor:"100%",flex:1,defaults:{"hideEmptyLabel":false},items:[{store:{model:Ext.define("App.MainContent_Model1", {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"klg_web_goods_seq"},{name:"quantity"},{name:"package"},{name:"description"},{name:"kg"},{name:"ldm"},{name:"length"},{name:"width"},{name:"heigth"},{name:"m3"},{name:"klg_web_shipment_seq"}],idProperty:"klg_web_goods_model" }),storeId:"MainContent_Store1",type:"paging",autoLoad:true,pageSize:10,proxy:{data:[{"KLG_WEB_GOODS_SEQ":2,"QUANTITY":3,"PACKAGE":"Kartons","DESCRIPTION":"Folders","KG":30,"LDM":0.0,"LENGTH":30,"WIDTH":10,"HEIGHT":30,"M3":0.09,"KLG_WEB_SHIPMENT_SEQ":1},{"KLG_WEB_GOODS_SEQ":1,"QUANTITY":1,"PACKAGE":"Europallet","DESCRIPTION":"Flessen wijn","KG":500,"LDM":4.0,"LENGTH":100,"WIDTH":120,"HEIGHT":100,"M3":1.2,"KLG_WEB_SHIPMENT_SEQ":1}], type: 'pagingmemory'}},id:"MainContent_GridPanel1",xtype:"grid",columnWidth:1,bbar:{id:"MainContent_PagingToolbar1",xtype:"pagingtoolbar",displayInfo:true,store:"MainContent_Store1"},columns:{id:"MainContent_ColumnModel1",items:[{id:"MainContent_Column1",flex:1,dataIndex:"klg_web_goods_seq",text:"#"},{id:"MainContent_Column2",dataIndex:"quantity",text:"Quantity"},{id:"MainContent_Column3",dataIndex:"package",text:"Package"},{id:"MainContent_Column4",dataIndex:"description",text:"Description"},{id:"MainContent_Column5",dataIndex:"kg",text:"Kg"},{id:"MainContent_Column6",width:200,dataIndex:"ldm",text:"Ldm"},{id:"MainContent_Column7",dataIndex:"length",text:"Length (cm)"},{id:"MainContent_Column8",dataIndex:"width",text:"Width (cm)"},{id:"MainContent_Column9",dataIndex:"heigth",text:"Heigth (cm)"},{id:"MainContent_Column10",dataIndex:"m3",text:"m3"},{id:"MainContent_Column11",dataIndex:"klg_web_shipment_seq",text:"shipment"}]},selModel:window.App.MainContent_RowSelectionModel1=Ext.create("Ext.selection.RowModel",{proxyId:"MainContent_RowSelectionModel1",selType:"rowmodel",listeners:{select:{buffer:250,fn:function(item,record,index){App.MainContent_Store2.reload();}}}})}],title:"Goods"}],layout:"hbox"},{id:"MainContent_Container7",margin:"0 0 10",xtype:"container",items:[{id:"MainContent_FieldSet4",xtype:"fieldset",defaultAnchor:"100%",flex:1,defaults:{"hideEmptyLabel":false},items:[{store:{model:Ext.define("App.MainContent_Model2", {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"klg_web_dng_goods_seq",type:"int"},{name:"klg_web_goods_seq",type:"int"},{name:"un_number",type:"string"},{name:"class",type:"string"},{name:"packaging_group",type:"string"},{name:"transport_catagory",type:"string"},{name:"quantity",type:"int"},{name:"package",type:"string"},{name:"kg",type:"int"},{name:"nos_text",type:"string"},{name:"un_description",type:"string"}] }),storeId:"MainContent_Store2",readParameters:function(operation){return {apply:{"klg_web_goods_seq":App.MainContent_GridPanel1.getSelectionModel().hasSelection() ? App.MainContent_GridPanel1.getSelectionModel().getSelection()[0].data.klg_web_goods_seq : -1}};},proxy:{data:[{"KLG_WEB_DNG_GOODS_SEQ":3,"KLG_WEB_GOODS_SEQ":2,"UN_NUMBER":"0001","CLASS":"8","PACKAGING_GROUP":"I","TRANSPORT_CATAGORY":1,"QUANTITY":1,"PACKAGE":"Flessen","KG":10,"NOS_TEXT":"Moleculen","UN_DESCRIPTION":"Radioactive","KLG_WEB_SHIPMENT_SEQ":1}], type: 'memory', reader:{type:"json",idProperty:"klg_web_dng_goods_seq"}},listeners:{exception:{fn:function(proxy,response,operation){Ext.Msg.alert('Dangerous goods - Load failed', operation.getError());}}}},id:"MainContent_GridPanel2",border:false,xtype:"grid",columns:{id:"MainContent_ColumnModel2",items:[{id:"MainContent_Column12",flex:1,dataIndex:"klg_web_dng_goods_seq",text:"#"},{id:"MainContent_Column13",dataIndex:"klg_web_goods_seq",text:"Goods #"},{id:"MainContent_Column14",dataIndex:"un_number",text:"Un number"},{id:"MainContent_Column15",dataIndex:"class",text:"Class"},{id:"MainContent_Column16",dataIndex:"packaging_group",text:"Packaging group"},{id:"MainContent_Column17",dataIndex:"transport_catagory",text:"Transport catagory"},{id:"MainContent_Column18",dataIndex:"quantity",text:"Qty"},{id:"MainContent_Column19",dataIndex:"package",text:"Package"},{id:"MainContent_Column20",dataIndex:"kg",text:"Kg"},{id:"MainContent_Column21",dataIndex:"nos_text",text:"Nos text"},{id:"MainContent_Column22",dataIndex:"un_description",text:"Un description"}]},selModel:window.App.MainContent_RowSelectionModel2=Ext.create("Ext.selection.RowModel",{proxyId:"MainContent_RowSelectionModel2",selType:"rowmodel"})}],title:"Linked dangerous goods",listeners:{expand:{fn:function(item){App.MainContent_Store2.reload();}}}}],layout:"hbox"}],bodyPadding:10,collapsible:true,title:"Goods",iconCls:"#Package",url:"/WebSite2/OrderEntry.aspx"});});
        //]]>
        </script>
    I am using this as my datasource
            <cc2:OracleDataSource ID="ds_klg_web_goods" runat="server" 
                ConnectionString="User Id=customization;Password=support;Server=TMS;Sid=TMS;" 
                OldValuesParameterFormatString="Original_{0}" 
                SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM klg_web_goods where klg_web_shipment_seq = :klg_web_shipment_seq">
                <SelectParameters>
                    <asp:Parameter Name="klg_web_shipment_seq" Type="Decimal" DefaultValue="1"/>
                </SelectParameters>
            </cc2:OracleDataSource>
    and this is the aspx part (i cannot upload the file, it tells me that the file is invalid, even if I try zipped....)
    in a formpanel, in a container, in a fieldset i use the gridpanel, i create a store and reference to the datastore ds_klg_web_goods, with an associated model and columnodels.
            <ext:FormPanel ID="Goods" runat="server" Title="Goods" AutoHeight="true" AutoWidth="true"
                Collapsible="true" BodyPadding="10" DefaultAnchor="100%" Icon="Package">
                <Items>
                    <ext:Container ID="Container6" runat="server" Layout="HBoxLayout" MarginSpec="0 0 10">
                        <Items>
                            <ext:FieldSet ID="FieldSet3" runat="server" Flex="1" Layout="AnchorLayout" Title="Goods"
                                DefaultAnchor="100%">
                                <Defaults>
                                    <ext:Parameter Name="HideEmptyLabel" Value="false" Mode="Raw" />
                                </Defaults>
                                <Items>
                                    <ext:GridPanel ID="GridPanel1" runat="server" ColumnWidth="1">
                                        <Store>
                                            <ext:Store ID="Store1" runat="server" DataSourceID="ds_klg_web_goods" AutoLoad="true"
                                                PageSize="10">
                                                <Model>
                                                    <ext:Model ID="Model1" runat="server" IDProperty="klg_web_goods_model">
                                                        <Fields>
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="klg_web_goods_seq" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="quantity" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="package" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="description" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="kg" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="ldm" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="length" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="width" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="heigth" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="m3" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="klg_web_shipment_seq" />
                                                        </Fields>
                                                    </ext:Model>
                                                </Model>
                                            </ext:Store>
                                        </Store>
                                        <ColumnModel ID="ColumnModel1" runat="server">
                                            <Columns>
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column1" runat="server" DataIndex="klg_web_goods_seq" Text="#" Flex="1" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column2" runat="server" DataIndex="quantity" Text="Quantity" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column3" runat="server" DataIndex="package" Text="Package" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column4" runat="server" DataIndex="description" Text="Description" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column5" runat="server" DataIndex="kg" Text="Kg" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column6" runat="server" DataIndex="ldm" Text="Ldm" Width="200" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column7" runat="server" DataIndex="length" Text="Length (cm)" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column8" runat="server" DataIndex="width" Text="Width (cm)" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column9" runat="server" DataIndex="heigth" Text="Heigth (cm)" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column10" runat="server" DataIndex="m3" Text="m3" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column11" runat="server" DataIndex="klg_web_shipment_seq" Text="shipment" />
                                            </Columns>
                                        </ColumnModel>
                                        <SelectionModel>
                                            <ext:RowSelectionModel ID="RowSelectionModel1" runat="server" Mode="Single">
                                                <Listeners>
                                                    <Select Handler="#{Store2}.reload();" Buffer="250" />
                                                </Listeners>
                                            </ext:RowSelectionModel>
                                        </SelectionModel>
                                        <BottomBar>
                                            <ext:PagingToolbar ID="PagingToolbar1" runat="server" />
                                        </BottomBar>
                                    </ext:GridPanel>
                                </Items>
                            </ext:FieldSet>
                        </Items>
                    </ext:Container>
                    <ext:Container ID="Container7" runat="server" Layout="HBoxLayout" MarginSpec="0 0 10">
                        <Items>
                            <ext:FieldSet ID="FieldSet4" runat="server" Flex="1" Layout="AnchorLayout" Title="Linked dangerous goods"
                                DefaultAnchor="100%">
                                <Defaults>
                                    <ext:Parameter Name="HideEmptyLabel" Value="false" Mode="Raw" />
                                </Defaults>
                                <Items>
                                    <ext:GridPanel ID="GridPanel2" runat="server" Border="false">
                                        <Store>
                                            <ext:Store ID="Store2" runat="server" AutoLoad="false" DataSourceID="ds_klg_web_dangerous_goods"
                                                OnReadData="Store2_Refresh">
                                                <Model>
                                                    <ext:Model ID="Model2" runat="server">
                                                        <Fields>
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="klg_web_dng_goods_seq" Type="Int" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="klg_web_goods_seq" Type="Int" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="un_number" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="class" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="packaging_group" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="transport_catagory" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="quantity" Type="Int" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="package" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="kg" Type="Int" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="nos_text" Type="String" />
                                                            <ext:ModelField Name="un_description" Type="String" />
                                                        </Fields>
                                                    </ext:Model>
                                                </Model>
                                                <Reader>
                                                    <ext:JsonReader IDProperty="klg_web_dng_goods_seq" />
                                                </Reader>
                                                <Parameters>
                                                    <ext:StoreParameter Name="klg_web_goods_seq" Value="#{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().hasSelection() ? #{GridPanel1}.getSelectionModel().getSelection()[0].data.klg_web_goods_seq : -1"
                                                        Mode="Raw" />
                                                </Parameters>
                                                <Listeners>
                                                    <Exception Handler="Ext.Msg.alert('Dangerous goods - Load failed', operation.getError());" />
                                                </Listeners>
                                            </ext:Store>
                                        </Store>
                                        <ColumnModel ID="ColumnModel2" runat="server">
                                            <Columns>
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column12" runat="server" DataIndex="klg_web_dng_goods_seq" Text="#"
                                                    Flex="1" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column13" runat="server" DataIndex="klg_web_goods_seq" Text="Goods #" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column14" runat="server" DataIndex="un_number" Text="Un number" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column15" runat="server" DataIndex="class" Text="Class" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column16" runat="server" DataIndex="packaging_group" Text="Packaging group" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column17" runat="server" DataIndex="transport_catagory" Text="Transport catagory" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column18" runat="server" DataIndex="quantity" Text="Qty" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column19" runat="server" DataIndex="package" Text="Package" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column20" runat="server" DataIndex="kg" Text="Kg" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column21" runat="server" DataIndex="nos_text" Text="Nos text" />
                                                <ext:Column ID="Column22" runat="server" DataIndex="un_description" Text="Un description" />
                                            </Columns>
                                        </ColumnModel>
                                        <SelectionModel>
                                            <ext:RowSelectionModel ID="RowSelectionModel2" runat="server" Mode="Single" />
                                        </SelectionModel>
                                    </ext:GridPanel>
                                </Items>
                                <Listeners>
                                    <Expand Handler="#{Store2}.reload();" />
                                </Listeners>
                            </ext:FieldSet>
                        </Items>
                    </ext:Container>
                </Items>
            </ext:FormPanel>

Attached also an example of that wat is viewed on the website.
    can someone help me?
    am I doing something wrong... ?

please note I'm completely new to asp.net programming...
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goods.PNG 
Views:	196 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	4310  
    DataIndex and ModelField names is case sensitive. You need to use the same case

It is your data
    {
      "KLG_WEB_GOODS_SEQ": 2,
      "QUANTITY": 3,
      "PACKAGE": "Kartons",
      "DESCRIPTION": "Folders",
      "KG": 30,
      "LDM": 0.0,
      "LENGTH": 30,
      "WIDTH": 10,
      "HEIGHT": 30,
      "M3": 0.09,
      "KLG_WEB_SHIPMENT_SEQ": 1
    }
    Therefore model field name and column data index must be the same, for example
    <ext:ModelField Name="PACKAGE" />
    or you can use Mapping
    <ext:ModelField Name="package" Mapping="PACKAGE" />
    That did it !
    You just made my day!

Thank you very much Vladimir