[CLOSED] Question about desktop window

[CLOSED] Question about desktop window

Hi

In the desktop example, we can see dynamicaly created windows or modules, I implement this functionnality into my code but the behavior of such window is not the same than window created ins aspx page. I explain (and in the desktop example as well):

Window created in ASPX page, when maximized, or moved did not overlapped the task bar (see the notepad window for example), but, window dinamically created overlaped the taskbar, which is a bad behavior because we not have acces to start menu, or shorttcut when this windows are overlaped taskbar (I think to "basic" user lost if they don't see the taksbar).

So, is it a bug, or a parameter must be passed to such created window?
    Last edited by Daniil; May 25, 2012 at 9:40 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Reproduced, thanks for the report. We will look into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

Reproduced, thanks for the report. We will look into it.
    you'r welcome, perfect. For now, solution in other thread resolved my problem as the window is aspx created then code behind filed.

To note that the same behavior is drawn by using the user control (seem to be normal as user control creation is made in the same way than module and window creation at run). For now, as I see, only the notepad window works as expected.
    Fixed in SVN. For those, who has no access to SVN, need to set AutoRender=false for desktop window
    Thanks, will test later, I resolve my actual need in an overway (using a desktop already created), but I will need to dynamically add window soon in my project.