Application stops working after some time

GridPanel toolbar button causes DirectEvent 500 error

I'm using Ext.NET with VS2008, ASP.NET. I have a unique problem for which I have not been able to find any solution.

There is a GridPanel with a toolbar in Topbar in a user control. the user control is added to the Webpage at design time. The Grid uses RowSelection Model. after selecting the row the user clicks the Delete button. a client side event is raised for confirmation following is the code snippet

<ext:Button ID="btnDelete" runat="server" Text="Delete" Icon="Delete">
                        <DirectEvents>
                            <Click OnEvent="Evt_Delete">
                            <ExtraParams>
                            <ext:Parameter Name="recordId" Value="(#{grdSanction}).selModel.getSelected().data.VoucherID" Mode="Raw" />
                            </ExtraParams>

<Confirmation Message="Do you really want to delete sanction?" ConfirmRequest="true"/>
                            </Click>
                        </DirectEvents>
                    </ext:Button>
    But the problem is that I after clicking yes I get the following message basically a 500 Internal Server Error
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	4278
    Below is what I find in Fiddler:

Result Protocol Host URL Body Caching Content-Type Process Comments Custom
    1 500 HTTP onyx /pages/sanction.aspx?_dc=1337773867270 4,268 private text/html; charset=utf-8 chrome:920

Debugger of VS2008 does not work because the event on the code behind is never raised. other buttons on the toolbar work just fine.

Can anyone help me? I don't understand why this button has problem in raising the DirectEvent.

I've searched for similar errors but the closest I found was when a control was dynamically created which had to be created on every request. This UserControl is added to page at design time so I guess that solution does not apply here.
    Last edited by mercede75; May 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Description changed