[CLOSED] Drag and Drop rows to reorganize for version 1.x

[CLOSED] Drag and Drop rows to reorganize for version 1.x

Hi,

Is there an example / solution for Drag and Drop rows to reorganize for version 1.x? I know there is an example/solution for version 2.x, but we're still using version 1.x for this coming release and in need of this functionality. We're planning to upgrade to version 2.x after this release.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks.
    Daniel
    Last edited by Daniil; May 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi Daniil,

Thanks for the quick reply. However, the version of Ext.Net that we're using (1.0.1.28321) does not have the <ext:DropTarget/> tag. Do you know how I can include this tag in this Ext.Net version or any other options?

Thanks.
    Daniel
    Well, the DropTarget control must be in Ext.NET 1.0. I've just tested the example for the thread that I mentioned - it works.

What exactly the error are you getting?
    Well, the DropTarget control must be in Ext.NET 1.0. I've just tested the example for the thread that I mentioned - it works.

What exactly the error are you getting?
    Hi Daniil,

Please see the attachment of the screenshot for the error that I'm getting. By the way, I'm using other option which calls the grid rows ordering from the GridOrdering.js file, and it works fine. But I still like to know what we're missing with our current version that preventing us from using the DropTarget control as you had suggested.

Thanks.
    Daniel
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DropTargetControlError.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	4252  
    Well, you have placed the DropTarget control into Items of some Ext.NET component. The DropTarget control must be outside of any Ext.NET control Items. The same as it's in the example.
    Well, you have placed the DropTarget control into Items of some Ext.NET component. The DropTarget control must be outside of any Ext.NET control Items. The same as it's in the example.
    Hi Daniil,

My apology for the delay response. We're trying to push the current release out of the door. The DropTarget control is no longer an issue, but it does not work when I tried to arrange the rows. I'm happy with the other option you provided from the previous post so we can consider this issue as closed. I will investigate after the release to see what I may have miss. Thanks for your help with this issue as always.

Daniel