[CLOSED] [#84] Problem when building svn project

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't think that it is Ext.Net/ExtJS issue
    Type 'document' or 'window' in Quick Watch dialog (you can remove all Ext.Net controls from the page). Do you see that methods are grouped?
    Hi Vladmir,

'document' or 'window' are not grouped as shown in the following images.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	javascript2.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	4229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	javascript3.png 
Views:	73 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	4230
    "window" and "document" functions are not grouped in my VS 2010 Debugger.

I don't know at all how to change it and was unable to find any details on the internet.

I think it appears to be a VS Debugger issue. So, it would be best to ask it on some Microsoft specialized forum or its technical support.

If we could change it on Ext.NET level (I really doubt on that), we would change.
    Thank you Daniil .. i will investigate and keep you posted
    Thank you. It would be good to determine how to sort it out, because sometimes it annoys me as well.
    Hi Daniil, i am trying to identify the reason the problem

I have a project with an older version of dll´s where the problem does not happen. The scripts in the page are registered as shown bellow:
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=39235" />
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extnet/resources/extnet-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=39235" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/ext-all-js/ext.axd?v=39235"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/extnet-all-js/ext.axd?v=39235"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/locale/ext-lang-pt-BR-js/ext.axd?v=39235">
    The following scripts are in the page where problem happens. (latest version from SVN)
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=23988" />
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extnet/resources/extnet-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=23988" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/ext-all-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/extnet-all-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/locale/ext-lang-pt-BR-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    I would like to know why the v=23988 of latest version is lower than an older version. Do you think that it´s correct?
    Daniil, could i send both projects to you? it would be much better if you could reproduce the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by RCN View Post
    Hi Daniil, i am trying to identify the reason the problem

I have a project with an older version of dll´s where the problem does not happen. The scripts in the page are registered as shown bellow:
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=39235" />
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extnet/resources/extnet-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=39235" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/ext-all-js/ext.axd?v=39235"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/extnet-all-js/ext.axd?v=39235"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/locale/ext-lang-pt-BR-js/ext.axd?v=39235">
    The following scripts are in the page where problem happens. (latest version from SVN)
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=23988" />
    <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="/extnet/resources/extnet-all-embedded-css/ext.axd?v=23988" />
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs/ext-all-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/extnet-all-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extnet/locale/ext-lang-pt-BR-js/ext.axd?v=23988"></script>
    I would like to know why the v=23988 of latest version is lower than an older version. Do you think that it´s correct?
    It is the assembly revision. It depends on actual local time of assembly building and it is the Visual Studio behavior.

Here is the quote from
    http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...-revision.html
    If you specify major, minor, and build, you can specify an asterisk for revision.
    This causes revision to be equal to the number of seconds since midnight,
    January 1, 2000, local time, divided by 2.
    It asks me:
    You should Sign Up or Login to download this file
    I have no account and would prefer to avoid registering.

Please send the projects directly to my e-mail: daniil @ ext dot net.

I will review.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast