Override Ext.net theme

Override Ext.net default theme for Gray button

My customer now requires us to make a strong distinction between "Save" and "Cancel" button. Originally, those 2 buttons are gray. But now we have to make the "Save" button blue.
    When I use firebug to inspect the button element, I can see Ext have created that using 9 images. Is there anyway I can override the default theme, and create a new .NET class named "BlueButton"?
    Many thanks.
    Last edited by Nhím Hổ Báo; May 02, 2012 at 8:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhím Hổ Báo View Post
    My customer now requires us to make a strong distinction between "Save" and "Cancel" button. Originally, those 2 buttons are gray. But now we have to make the "Save" button blue.
    When I use firebug to inspect the button element, I can see Ext have created that using 9 images. Is there anyway I can override the default theme, and create a new .NET class named "BlueButton"?
    Many thanks.
    All the Components are styled with css, so changing the 'look' of any Component is a just a matter of overriding the default Theme css. In v1.x, many of the styles are set using images in css.

With the Button, you can inspect the css styles using a tool such as Firefox + Firebug. You can then override the styles with new images, or using any standard css properties.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder