[CLOSED] Linked Combobox can't work

[CLOSED] Linked Combobox can't work

I have two combobox, when one of the selected, another have to change items
    I refrence the sample, but still can't work

<ext:Window ID="WinDocIns" runat="server" Collapsible="true" Height="640" Icon="Application"
                Title="" Width="900" >

<Items>
                   <ext:Panel ID="Panel19" runat="server" Height="50" Title="Template" Collapsible="true" Region="South" Layout="AbsoluteLayout">
                       <Items>
                           <ext:ComboBox ID="cb_facdep" runat="server" X="0" Y="0" StoreID="Store20" Width="150" Editable="false" 
                               DisplayField="MYDISPLAY" ValueField="MYVALUE" TypeAhead="true" Mode="Local" ForceSelection="true"
                               TriggerAction="All" EmptyText="Select...." SelectOnFocus="true"  QueryMode="Local">
                               <Listeners>
                                   <Select Handler="#{Storeodct02}.reload();" />
                               </Listeners>
                           </ext:ComboBox>
                           <ext:ComboBox ID="cb_template" runat="server" X="160" Y="0"  Width="150" 
                               DisplayField="cola" ValueField="colb"   TypeAhead="true"  QueryMode="Local"  ForceSelection="true" TriggerAction="All" 
                               ValueNotFoundText="Select template..." >
                               <Store>
                                   <ext:Store ID="Storeodct02" runat="server"  AutoLoad="false" >
                                       <Model>
                                           <ext:Model ID="Model10" runat="server" IDProperty="cola" OnReadData="ODCT02Refresh">
                                               <Fields>
                                                   <ext:ModelField runat="server" Name="cola" Mapping="cola"/>
                                                   <ext:ModelField runat="server" Name="colb" Mapping="colb"/>
                                               </Fields>
                                           </ext:Model>
                                       </Model>
                                   </ext:Store>
                               </Store>
                           </ext:ComboBox>

</Items>
                   </ext:Panel>
                </Items>
            </ext:Window>
     protected void ODCT02Refresh(object sender, StoreRefreshDataEventArgs e)
        {
            DataTable gemtable;
            this.Storeodct02.DataSource = gemtable;
            this.Storeodct02.DataBind();

}
    Last edited by Daniil; May 02, 2012 at 9:04 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Is there any error? Does a request to server occur to load a data for the second ComboBox when you select an item of the first ComboBox?

I've checked our AJAX linked ComboBoxes example. It appears to be working correctly.

Could you update from SVN and re-test? I see you still use StoreRefreshDataEventArgs, but it has been renamed to StoreReadDataEventArgs in the latest sources.

If the issue persists with the latest sources, please provide a full sample to reproduce the error.
    I check my code, I find error,
    It's can work..thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

Is there any error? Does a request to server occur to load a data for the second ComboBox when you select an item of the first ComboBox?

I've checked our AJAX linked ComboBoxes example. It appears to be working correctly.

Could you update from SVN and re-test? I see you still use StoreRefreshDataEventArgs, but it has been renamed to StoreReadDataEventArgs in the latest sources.

If the issue persists with the latest sources, please provide a full sample to reproduce the error.