[CLOSED] Things changed or removed between 1.3 and 2.0 and not found in Changelog

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by feanor91 View Post
    Please could you explain what is the Restfull or RestProxy goal? By the way when interacting with th grid in the demo, it conduct to a HTML Error 405
    Generally, it is the reason I've requested earlier to post a new thread for every issue. The reason is the fact that any issue can produce any amount of related questions. You can see how big the current thread. It's difficult to find a required info here and support it.

So, please start a new forum thread for this issue.
    Thanks a lot

No problem on that point. Meanwhile we still do some search with forum tools to find stuff to work on.

For now, I'm fighting with Desktop. So much things have changed that I have nearly to build from scratch all my application...2 months works in trashcan. I hope that V2 will solve a lot of problem I have with Charts and open new solution for the construction of my main data grid. But it is another story I have to deal with...Let's work now.
    Yes, there were many changes in Desktop. At the same time Desktop API was incredibly extended and improved.

Please clarify can we mark the thread as closed?
    Yes you can.

By the way, I wait for answer in the 2 posts I made about desktop, and yes Desktop seems to be more powerfull, but I think I will have a lot of questions about that. Don't worry, I will open new thread for each :o).

And just for information (sorry, I'm an hevealy desktop user, because I found it's a bright new way to develop Web 2.0 applications for enterprises) :
    I think your desktop exemple will need to be enhanced to see all we could do with a desktop or desktop functionality needs to be documented. As, for example, how to render desktop like old one with black toolbar, how to change Icon in start button (things easy with old one)...But now, I just want to have mys start menu working.
    Agreed, some Desktop tutorial would be helpful for all.

We hope to find time to create it.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123