[CLOSED] ComponentLoader inconsistency

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] ComponentLoader inconsistency

Hi folks, i´m writing in relation to an issue that is driving me crazy

I have 2 GridPanels when i call the method ComponentLoader.ToJason i get the following results when pass them as parameters

Result 1:
    {store:{model:Ext.define(Ext.id(), {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"ID"}],idProperty:"ID" }),storeId:"_str",proxy:{type:"ajax",url:"/Ctrl/Method/",actionMethods:Ext.apply({}, {read:"POST"}, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.prototype.actionMethods)},remoteSort:true},id:"_grd",height:200,xtype:"grid",region:"center",split:true,iconCls:"#Accept",title:"example",columns:{items:[{id:"ID",dataIndex:"ID",text:"_clnID"}]},viewConfig:{xtype:"gridview"}}
    Result2:
    {store:{model:Ext.define(Ext.id(), {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"ID"}],idProperty:"ID" }),storeId:"_str",proxy:{type:"ajax",url:"/Ctrl/Method/",actionMethods:Ext.apply({}, {read:"POST"}, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.prototype.actionMethods)},remoteSort:true},id:"_grd",height:200,xtype:"grid",region:"center",split:true,iconCls:"#Accept",title:"example",columns:{items:[{id:"ID",dataIndex:"ID",text:"_clnID"}]},viewConfig:{xtype:"gridview"}}
    and as you can see the results of each call are the same

but if i add the GridPanel to a Panel and then call ComponentLoader.ToJson it will produce different results as shown bellow:

Result 1:
    {border:false,xtype:"panel",region:"center",items:[{store:{model:Ext.define(Ext.id(), {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"ID"}],idProperty:"ID" }),storeId:"_str",proxy:{type:"ajax",url:"/Ctrl/Method/",actionMethods:Ext.apply({}, {read:"POST"}, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.prototype.actionMethods)},remoteSort:true},id:"_grd",height:200,xtype:"grid",region:"center",split:true,iconCls:"#Accept",title:"example",columns:{items:[{id:"ID",dataIndex:"ID",text:"_clnID"}]},viewConfig:{xtype:"gridview"}}],layout:"border",collapseMode:"header"}
    Result 2:
    {border:false,xtype:"panel",region:"center",items:[Ext.create("Ext.grid.Panel",{store:{model:Ext.define(Ext.id(), {extend: "Ext.data.Model", fields:[{name:"ID"}],idProperty:"ID" }),storeId:"_str",proxy:{type:"ajax",url:"/Ctrl/Method/",actionMethods:Ext.apply({}, {read:"POST"}, Ext.data.proxy.Ajax.prototype.actionMethods)},remoteSort:true},id:"_grd",height:200,xtype:"grid",region:"center",split:true,iconCls:"#Accept",title:"example",columns:{items:[{id:"ID",dataIndex:"ID",text:"_clnID"}]},viewConfig:{xtype:"gridview"}});],layout:"border",collapseMode:"header"}
    The first result render properly but the second one is not rendered.

The difference between the is that the second creates a element that contains the store as show bellow:

"Ext.create("Ext.grid.Panel", [Same script for both situations]);

Any ideas to overcome this problem?
    Last edited by Daniil; Jun 07, 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]