[CLOSED] Could not load file or assembly 'Ext.Net.Utilities' or one of its dependencies.

[CLOSED] Could not load file or assembly 'Ext.Net.Utilities' or one of its dependencies.

Hi...

After a system break down, I get this error and can´t run my Asp.net project.

Could not load file or assembly 'Ext.Net.Utilities' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

I downloaded and compile the ext.net project from subversion... I removed references, update the ext.net dll with compiled and add references of ext.net in my project again... But, don't works.

I made this with ext.net dll... but the error appears in ext.net.utilities... I don´t have a source code of this dll.. When I found this source code to I try recompile?
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 09, 2012 at 1:02 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I would try to clean the solution. Then, ft the issue persists, I would try to close and re-open Visual Studio.

I don´t have a source code of this dll
    It is here:
    https://github.com/extnet/Ext.NET.Utilities
    Also the already built Ext.Net.Utilities.dll you can get here:
    http://svn.ext.net/premium/branches/2.0/packages/
    Hi Daniil!

1 - I remove the references of ext.net, ext.net.utilitites, newtonsoft.json and transformer.net of my project
    2 - I remove the ext.net 2 beta version directory of my computer and download all from subversion.
    3 - Recompile All.
    4 - Add references in my project.

Works fine... Thanks a lot for your help.