Basic calendar is not working in 1.3 examples

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Basic calendar is not working in 1.3 examples

https://examples1.ext.net/#/Calendar/Overview/Basic/ doesn't display a calendar. Tried in all browsers.
    Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
    Timestamp: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:36:02 UTC

Line: 138
    Char: 630
    Code: 0
    URI: https://examples1.ext.net/ux/extensi...xt.axd?v=43009
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Apr 02, 2012 at 4:30 PM. Reason: please use [CODE] tags
    Hi,

Thanks for the report.

It's a known issue and has been already fixed in SVN. Hope to release v1.3.1 (or v1.4) with this fix soon.

Also please see how to fix it locally:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post77321
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for the report.

It's a known issue and has been already fixed in SVN. Hope to release v1.3.1 (or v1.4) with this fix soon.

Also please see how to fix it locally:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post77321
    Thank You Daniil,
    I have working application with version 1.0. Whenever I was trying to update dll with 1.3 all my code stop recognizing properties and display errors. What is the best way to upgrade the code?
    Quote Originally Posted by emover View Post
    ... all my code stop recognizing properties and display errors.
    All of your code stops working? Or just a few specific Components/Properties? Can you be more specific?

As well, it would probably be best to create a new thread if your follow-up questions are not directly related to the original Calendar rendering issue. Creating a new thread will help us track open questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    All of your code stops working? Or just a few specific Components/Properties? Can you be more specific?

As well, it would probably be best to create a new thread if your follow-up questions are not directly related to the original Calendar rendering issue. Creating a new thread will help us track open questions.
    So far I found that TopBar of Panel is not recogrnized tag. Subsequently, all menu bars and menu controls are not recognized.
    So far I found that TopBar of Panel is not recogrnized tag. Subsequently, all menu bars and menu controls are not recognized.
    I'm assuming because of the topic of this thread this new TopBar issue has something to do with the Calendar? If you attempt to configure the same thing in a Panel Component does the error occur?
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I'm assuming because of the topic of this thread this new TopBar issue has something to do with the Calendar? If you attempt to configure the same thing in a Panel Component does the error occur?
    This is right. I tried to update all dlls to the 1.3 and recompile may application in order to use a Calendar. The project was compiled with the new dlls, but the above mentioned problem occurred. Even though the project may work, I'm not able to use intelli-tags in the code because VWD 2010 won't recognize those tags anymore.
    This is right. I tried to update all dlls to the 1.3 and recompile may application in order to use a Calendar. The project was compiled with the new dlls, but the above mentioned problem occurred. Even though the project may work, I'm not able to use intelli-tags in the code because VWD 2010 won't recognize those tags anymore.
    Well, unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue.

The best I can say at the moment is to repeat your observations... you have a compilation error somewhere in your project which is preventing the Visual Studio intellisense from rendering correctly.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Well, unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the issue.

The best I can say at the moment is to repeat your observations... you have a compilation error somewhere in your project which is preventing the Visual Studio intellisense from rendering correctly.
    Thank You for quick reply. However, in all my project made in VWD2010 as soon as I change dll to 1.3 (and I change all 3 dlls:Ext.Net. Ext.Net.Utilities and Newtonsoft), all my panels are loosing <TopBar> tag. Even if I create a new .aspx page and insert there a Ext.Net Panel, there is no <TopBar> option there and if I type it, VS will underscore it and say that this tag is not recognized. I tried it in 4-5 different project with the same result.
    I would try to remove Ext.NET dlls from References, Clean the solution, add Ext.NET dlls and build again.

Sometimes, closing and re-opening VS helps.

By the way, where did you get v1.3?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast