[CLOSED] Error FORBIDDEN in my web application, in my customer, in gridPanels

[CLOSED] Error FORBIDDEN in my web application, in my customer, in gridPanels

Hi

I'm having an error in my client. In all the pages that have a GridPanel connected with a webservice, I get an error screen '403 - Forbidden'.
    In my computer, acessing the application publish in the web, this erros don´t occurs...

I do not know where to start debugging ... I understand that this error is not a problem for you, but would be grateful for any tips...

Thanks
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 28, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

AjaxProxy can work in the same domain only as an originating page, i.e. a page and WebService must be in the same domain. This is a limitation of AJAX.

So, are they in the same domain? What are their URLs?
    Hi Daniil!

Yes... the webservice and the page are in same domain, in our own Server. But the database is stored in customer webserver.

The strange is that I access normally the page in my house or in office.
    But, the customer get the error, all times.

This is the page with error. Use without fear... Login and password connect you with a test customer.

http://superaweb.net/dividas/177
    Login: 1
    Senha (Password): 1
    But the database is stored in customer webserver.
    And is it accessed within the WebService, right?

Thanks for the sample.

But I have no error. Tested in FireFox and IE9. Though I don't think it depends on a browser.

Please ensure the problem is reproducible on your side with "1/1" login-password.

Is there the following thing within an application Web.config?
    <system.web>
      <webServices>
        <protocols>
          <add name="HttpGet" />
          <add name="HttpPost" />
        </protocols>
      </webServices>
    </system.web>
    If no, please add and re-test.

If the issue persists, please post the URL of a problem request. I mean the request which returns a "forbidden" error.
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM.
    And is it accessed within the WebService, right?
    Yes...

But I have no error. Tested in FireFox and IE9. Though I don't think it depends on a browser.
    Please ensure the problem is reproducible on your side with "1/1" login-password.
    In my side, no error too.
    This error occurs in my customer. I know that my customer have any firewalls and security protocols in your private network. This can trigger the error?

Is there the following thing within an application Web.config?
    I will insert and test... thanks for this configuration...
    Quote Originally Posted by supera View Post
    This error occurs in my customer. I know that my customer have any firewalls and security protocols in your private network. This can trigger the error?
    I think it can. The simplest way to know it - shut-down all such services and try again.
    Hi Daniil

We found the problem... Customer´s server have a filter in Tcp Port 80... In our own server, we are publish the web application in tcp 8080 port (web application is running in both ports) and oriented customer to access the web application in tcp 8080 port...

Works fine...

Thanks a lot.