[CLOSED] Error occurss in customer with triggerfield

[CLOSED] Error occurss in customer with triggerfield

Hi...

I have a page called SearchData.aspx in my webapplication. This page contains a trigger field and when is clicked in trigger a webservice is triggered, to update the data in gridPanel.
    In my side, runs very well, in same Database and using same criteria to search data... In customer, she get the error bellow:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora do intervalo. Ele deve ser não-negativo e menor que o tamanho da coleção. Nome do parâmetro: index em System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) em Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JContainer.GetItem(Int32 index) na d:\Development\Releases\Json\Working\Src\Newtonsoft.Json\Linq\JContainer.cs:linha 395 em ASP.app_sgac_cadastros_empresas_aspx.
    Translation:
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. It should be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.Collections.Generic.List `1.get_Item (Int32 index) at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JContainer.GetItem (Int32 index) in d: \ Development \ Releases \ Json \ Working \ Src \ Newtonsoft . Json \ Linq \ JContainer.cs: line 395 in ASP.app_sgac_cadastros_empresas_aspx.
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 28, 2012 at 1:28 PM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags, [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Did you try this Web.config option?
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post77821

If the issue will persist, please provide us with the details below.

Please inspect the requests on your side and customer side - is there any difference?
    Yes, I configured my webconfig as your suggestion.

Please inspect the requests on your side and customer side - is there any difference?
    Sorry, but I don´t understand how I do it... In my side, ok... in asp.net I have access to object response... but, In customer side? How I do?
    Quote Originally Posted by supera View Post
    Sorry, but I don´t understand how I do it... In my side, ok... in asp.net I have access to object response... but, In customer side? How I do?
    Well, remotely, via, for example, TeamViewer.

Is the problem not related to this?
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post77948
    Hi Daniil

Is the problem not related to this?
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post77948
    No, is another customer...

Well, remotely, via, for example, TeamViewer.
    Yes, we use the TeamViewer to connect in machine of customers... But, I don´t understand (and sorry about this) what you mean with "inspect the requests on customer side"...

If the url that appears in the address bar of your browser is the same...

But I think you suggest that I inspect with a tool that list all communication between browser and our webserver.
    What would this tool? Would any suggest for me?
    Hi Daniil!

Thanks a lot for your help... We found error... Is a validation error (in fact, the lack of a validation)...
    Could you provide more details? Just interest. Why was it reproducible on the customer side only?
    Basically it was the record that the client would select. In our tests, we took a random record ... when the client would use, just the record that he selected the problem could load my data access object (My own object).

Sorry about this ... more accurate tests on our part would have prevented the loss of time.
    No problem. Thanks for the details.