[CLOSED] [1.2] Memory

[CLOSED] [1.2] Memory

Hello,

Just curious if the ResourceManager dispose method should be doing anything? It appears to be empty; I find it odd that it is disposable with no implementation. I'm asking because I'm using the ResourceManager across multiple partial views in the HttpContext and I'm tracking down a large memory leak and was beginning to evaluate the items stored in cache and dispose of anything that's disposable.

Also, can you let me know if you are interfacing with any unmanaged code like COM P/Invoke.

Cheers,
    Timothy
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 15, 2012 at 6:42 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

Ext.Net doesn't contain controls which implement IDisposable interface, Ext.Net doesn't work with unmanaged resources therefore I am not sure if Ext.Net can afftect on memory leaks

I'm using the ResourceManager across multiple partial views in the HttpContext
    Can you elaborate it? Do you share one instance of ResourceManager for several partial views?
    Thanks, we found the problem to actually be an implementation problem with the Castle Windsor IoC and transient objects not releasing themselves. I was just asking about the ResourceManager because I noticed it inherits IDisposable and wondered if it could be holding anything up in memory.

Please disregard and close this thread.

Thank you for your prompt attention :)

Cheers,
    Timothy