ClientIDs with nested UserControls

ClientIDs with nested UserControls

Hello,

i have the following problem:
    There is a UserControl (ID=UC1), which is loaded dynamically through a DirectMethod. Within this UserControl there is another DirectMethod, which creates a window with another UserControl in it (UC2). UC2 is also loaded dynamically through a DirectMethod.
    In UC2 there is a DropDownField with a GridPanel (including a store with ID=STORE1) as the choice component.

When I now try to set a value to the DropDownField, it says UC2_STORE1 not found. (Firebug says that). But acutally I would expect that the id it tries to update is UC1_UC2_STORE1.
    I have set the ClientIDMode to AutoID.

I sniffed the browser-server communication with tcpmon and the strange thing is, that when creating the store it correctly says: this.UC1_UC2_STORE1=new Ext.ux.data.PagingStore(...)
    But when the system tries to access the store for some refreshCallback functions and stuff, it references it with UC2_STORE1.

Also when I output the ClientID of the Store in codebehind, it says UC2_STORE1.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem there can be?
    Thanks so much for your help, i am really stuck.
    bright
    Ok. I found a work-around for me: I now load the UC2 control through the master page and not through the UC1 control.

That seems to work for me, but the behavior keeps being a bit strange.
    Thanks, bright
    Can you post test case with steps to reproduce the issue?
    Thanks for your reply. But I have resolved the problem:

The problem was, that I loaded the UC2 UserControl inside a window. I had to adapt the parameter of the Window.Render() control and now it works perfectly.

Sorry for bothering you with that,
    bright