2.0 Beta

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2.0 Beta

Hi - I am fairly sure I want to buy an Ext.Net 2.0 license, but MVC, razor and extjs 4.1 support are very important to me and since I can't get 2.0 community release to test things out yet, I am kind of stuck. I saw the tweet about 2.0 beta community release being around the corner.

Can you tell me -roughly- when the beta is coming out? I really want to get going...

Thanks
    Hi,

Roughly - this or next week.

Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

Roughly - this or next week.

Thanks for your patience.
    Hi Daniil,

Is there any update on this?

Thanks.
    ----BUMP----

license

Hi,
    if today i buy 1.x version and tomorrow (for example) you relase 2.x, i have to buy another license or is the same license for both?

thanks!

when version 2.0 releasing?? its march

hi danii can you please tell me exactly when version 2.0 is going to released its now March i am anxiously waiting for community release of version 2.0.

your week seems to be of months

its seems Ext.net teams treat weeks as months its now 16 days since Daniil last message still no update even twitter post has counted for 20 days and on blog its since 9.11 can any body tell me exactly how many more months ext 2.0 beta community version will take i need to recommend to my boss for a project which he is interested in telerik any body like to reply me??
    i have the same problem.....i want to know if this project is still "alive" or not
    The project is alive and well. I am also looking forward to the next Beta release of Ext.NET. I am not sure what version of Ext.JS this next release will be built on top off. If it is Ext.JS 4.1 Beta 2 (Released Jan 26) than things might be fine, but if you have followed the sencha.com forums on Ext.JS 4.1 Beta 3 (Released Feb 22) there were some real issues with Grids, Tasks and other items that are being fixed for Ext.JS 4.1.

So like I said I will be interested to hear what the next Ext.NET release is being on top of.
    ok, maybe they wait for ext.js stable relase.

but what about license? if i buy Ext.NET 1.3 today, and "tomorrow" v2 is relased my license is still valid?

because i want to buy today my license but i don't want to pay two times for v2 (not now that i know that there is a v2 beta)...this is the question...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast