[CLOSED] Problem config store and gridPanel in CodeBehind

[CLOSED] Problem config store and gridPanel in CodeBehind

Attachment 3809Hi...

I have any problemas when I try config a gridPanel and Store in CodeBehind...

I create a small example... please, download in https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=ded739d1eea9eaf4#cid=DED739D1EEA9EAF4&id=DED7 39D1EEA9EAF4!106 (compress with winrar)

1 - When I run the code, occurrs the error 'runtime error in Microsoft JScript: 'me' is not defined.'
    Attachment 3808

2 - I click in 'Continue' button in message box of previous error. The page is loaded. If I click in refresh of pageToolBar, the follow error occurs.
    The control with ID 'ctl10_ctl26_StoreExplorerWebContext' not found

Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 08, 2012 at 9:49 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I have no error when run the application. As well, I can't see any data, just some buttons and empty container (-s).

Generally, we would prefer to investigate the code posted right here and wrapped in [CODE ] tags. A sample (-s) should be simplified, i.e. leaved only required to reproduce the problem things. A database might be replaced with some dummy data generated in code behind.

Here is the technique how to simplify the code sample (-s).
    How to prepare a sample

Sometimes we might request a whole project if this is required, but it happens very-very rare.
    Hi Daniil...

Ok, I am sorry about this...

My goal was to demonstrate the complexity of my code (main page, two usercontrols, code behind, SQL Server data source), figuring that the problem could reside in this complex.

As for my problem, what can I do? It may be that my 2.x sources are outdated?

Thanks for your help!
    Something else... I ran the test project in Firefox 10.0, and works fine... The problem occurs in I.E 9.0.8112.16421

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supera View Post
    As for my problem, what can I do?
    I can't say anything concrete, because I was unable to reproduce the problem.

It may be that my 2.x sources are outdated?
    Well, I have tried your project with the same dlls that you attached, I didn't change them.

Also I can't say it will work with the newest dlls, because your project appears to be not function at all on my side.

The control with ID 'ctl10_ctl26_StoreExplorerWebContext' not found
    Probably, you create that Store dynamically, but don't recreate during DirectEvent.

Please note that the Store's OnReadData event is a DirectEvent. To handle it correctly there must be a Store's instance on server side.

Please follow for more details:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...ll=1#post60155

If you create a Store in Page_Load and it's wrapped in the
    if (!X.IsAjaxRequest)
    condition, then try to move the code of creating the Store outside of that condition.
    Hi Daniil...

Thanks for your help...

Unfortunately, the problem is still happening!
    I do not know what to say to you, because the examples do not run on my machine.
    I believe the error was not the ext.net, and probably the approach I am using to create my own control.

I'll try a new approach ... If you have any problems or the same problem with the new approach, I create a new thread.

From my side, you can mark the case as closed.

Thank you for your attention regarding the this thread!
    Unfortunately, the problem is still happening!
    And, unfortunately, I still can't to reproduce the problem to help you.

I do not know what to say to you, because the examples do not run on my machine.
    I'm not 100% sure what examples you mean. Please clarify if it is still actual.
    Hi Daniil ...

I dropped the creation of my usercontrols.
    I'm trying a new approach. Load an aspx page in TabPanel. The aspx page will contain a reusable GridPanel.
    walking is better with the aspx pages than the usercontrol.

I'll probably have some trouble too, but will create new threads as they are occurring.

Thanks a lot for your help... Sorry for your wasted time.
    Ok, marking the thread as closed.