[CLOSED] Problem trying to load a combo-user-control inside a window-user-control.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] Problem trying to load a combo-user-control inside a window-user-control.

Problem trying to load a combo-user-control inside a window-user-control.
    ------

Hi there.

I use this example in order to achieve to load-and-render a window-user-control only when I need it. And works fine.
    But, now I am having problems with one window-user-control than has another user control (a combo-user-control) inside it.
    When I try to show the window-user-control, the system crashes because doesnt find the store used by the combo-user-control.
    I think than I am doing all fine because I proved another approach: extract all the code of the combo-user-control and inserted it inside the window-user-control (result: a window-user-control without any user-controls inside it) and that works fine.
    Do I have to do a special treatment of the user controls (and its stores) when I try to put them inside a window-user-control?
    My reason to use user controls is: in that way I can encapsulate controls (and their functionality) and use them in several parts of my app without carring and duplicate a lot of code in all the app.
    Please giveme a hint to achieve this or please let me know if this approach than I try to do (user-controls inside user-controls) is no-recommended when using Ext.Net controls.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 10, 2012 at 3:15 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]