combo box error on Mono 2.8 - ext 1.0 RC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

combo box error on Mono 2.8 - ext 1.0 RC

I get error for combo box when I use version 1.0 RC. No error on previous version.

Error:
    Internal compiler error: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.

Mono: 2.8
    Hi,

Please post techincal support questions in the Help forum.

Could you provide a sample code to reproduce?
    I just copy from RC 1 example for combobox
    Hi,

It looks like a Mono bug. I would have reported it the Mono team.
    Ok, thanks.
    Still error with mono 2.8.1

The following exception has been thrown for the file(s) listed above:

System.Web.Compilation.CompilationException: CS0584: Internal compiler error: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
      at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath, System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerParameters options) [0x00292] in /private/tmp/monobuild/build/BUILD/mono-2.8.1/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.Compilation/AssemblyBuilder.cs:829 
      at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.BuildAssembly (System.Web.VirtualPath virtualPath) [0x00000] in /private/tmp/monobuild/build/BUILD/mono-2.8.1/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.Compilation/AssemblyBuilder.cs:731 
      at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GenerateAssembly (System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder abuilder, System.Web.Compilation.BuildProviderGroup group, System.Web.VirtualPath vp, Boolean debug) [0x0025d] in /private/tmp/monobuild/build/BUILD/mono-2.8.1/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.Compilation/BuildManager.cs:814 
      at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.BuildInner (System.Web.VirtualPath vp, Boolean debug) [0x0011c] in /private/tmp/monobuild/build/BUILD/mono-2.8.1/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.Compilation/BuildManager.cs:465 
    ******* DEBUG MODE MESSAGE *******
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Nov 22, 2010 at 4:10 AM. Reason: please use [CODE] tags
    Hi,

I think it's still Mono issue. Did you report?
    Not yet since you have reported to Mono team.
    I did not report. It was just the suggestion for you.

Just Mono is not officially supported by Ext.Net. I have no Mono on my machine, so I can't even reproduce the issue. But I discussed it with Dev team who dealt with Mono. They told me it's likely Mono bug, there was similar problems before.
    I have reported to Mono bugzilla.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast