[CLOSED] After ViewReady event, gird panel will delay to update the content about 2 second

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_tang View Post
    or is there a method which I can change the store for grid panel in client side? Thank you
    The GridPanel's reconfigure method:
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...od-reconfigure
    No... If I set AutoLoad is false, the load event handler will never fired.
    Yes, I meant that you should manually call the Store's load method then it is required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Yes, I meant that you should manually call the Store's load method then it is required.

To modify the data in store, I have to load it firstly and then call the method to change the data in store. It's the same if I manually load the data. The requirement limit me that I can only modify the data in client side.

One more question is how could I set the autoload= true in client side?
    Thank you
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_tang View Post
    One more question is how could I set the autoload= true in client side?
    The autoLoad config option is used within the Store's constructor. So, if you'd like to set up autoLoad on client, you will also need to create a Store on client.
    The autoLoad config option is used within the Store's constructor. So, if you'd like to set up autoLoad on client, you will also need to create a Store on client.
    I think I can first set the autoload=false then modify the store and manually load the store but after that I need to set the autoload=true back otherwise there are other js method needs to modified which is a huge task. Is there any suggestion about where can I set the autoload=true in server site?
    Setting AutoLoad to true when a page is already rendered doesn't make sense.

You can force a Store to be loaded calling its load method.
    Setting AutoLoad to true when a page is already rendered doesn't make sense.

You can force a Store to be loaded calling its load method.
    if I set AutoLoad=false, when I update the record in the store, does the gridpanel will update the change as well?
    Thank you
    If that Store associated to that GridPanel, then yes, it should be updated if you use the Record's set method:
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/3-4/#!...ord-method-set

If you change a Record using its data property, you should call the Record's commit method to force updating the view, see the comments for the set method docs article.

Also you can force refreshing the GridPanel calling the refresh method of its view:
    GridPanel1.getView().refresh();
    The refresh method might be useful if you change many records.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123