Thank You!!

Thank You!!

I wanted to say thanks to all the great support staff at EXT! We are close to wrapping up our first project using ext.net controls, and we could not have done it without you guys. There is a huge learning curve, but the controls are definitely worth the extra effort. I am looking forward to your next release, and seeing what new and innovative things your guys come up with.

Daniil...You have provided great service (getting replies to tech questions on a Sunday is just awesome!)

100%THX!
    I would also like to add my 2 cents to the Ext.NET crew. We have only been using v1.2 for the past 2 months on a new web application. I have been submitting new posts (help and bug) on the Ext.NET forum for the past 2 weeks and was really impressed with Daniil timely responses and enthusiasm. I have been able to convince the director to port all existing web applications and our primary website to use Ext.NET because of the controls look and feel and the immediate response to forum topics. We have begun the process to purchase 5 developer licenses with premium support.

Please keep up the great work. Look forward to v2.0 of the product.
    Thanks for the excellent feedback! We really appreciate your support.

We will provide @daniil with extra monthly food rations in compensation for this positive review of his performance. ;)
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Thanks for the excellent feedback! We really appreciate your support.

We will provide @daniil with extra monthly food rations in compensation for this positive review of his performance. ;)
    LOL...Feed Daniil...That guy works like a mad man.
    Many thanks to all - @rnachman, @cwolcott, @geoffrey for the support!

I'm so happy to work in Ext.NET team with the Professionals (with a capital "P") Geoffrey and Vladimir which presented Ext.NET to the World.

Also I always welcome the Ext.NET people, especially, such polite, intelligent as you, @rnachman and @cwolcott, are.

Special thanks for excellent runnable samples and detailed descriptions of problems you face :)

P.S. Moving the thread to the Open Discussions forum.