Having trouble to filter options on a GridPanel column list filter, databound event never fires

Having trouble to filter options on a GridPanel column list filter, databound event never fires

Hi guys, I have a GridPanelon which there are column filters on it, some are list filters to pick and choose what you are able to see on the GridPanel.
    My problem is, I would like the list filter to reflect only the options that are available on the grid and to do that I need to use the same SQL selector that I use on the GridPanel and that's where the problem lies, my selector is generated on page_load based on parameters and I have already tried to alter the ListFilter's Store data during Page_Load but it won't query the new data, it will always show all the options available, I added breakpoints to the Store refresh and SqlDataSource events but they are not getting triggered, how can I change the column ListFilter store data during page_load?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paul-2011 View Post
    Hi guys, I have a GridPanelon which there are column filters on it, some are list filters to pick and choose what you are able to see on the GridPanel.
    My problem is, I would like the list filter to reflect only the options that are available on the grid and to do that I need to use the same SQL selector that I use on the GridPanel and that's where the problem lies, my selector is generated on page_load based on parameters and I have already tried to alter the ListFilter's Store data during Page_Load but it won't query the new data, it will always show all the options available, I added breakpoints to the Store refresh and SqlDataSource events but they are not getting triggered, how can I change the column ListFilter store data during page_load?
    Thanks
    Hi, this is what I'm looking for, did you manage to do it without an extra trip to the database?
    Hi,

Could you provide a sample to reproduce the problem?