[FIXED] [V0.8.0] AjaxMethod Type=AjaxEventType.Load still sends back post data

[FIXED] [V0.8.0] AjaxMethod Type=AjaxEventType.Load still sends back post data

How can I get an AjaxMethod to not send post data (including viewstate) back to the server? I tried setting the Type to Load on the AjaxMethod attribute, but it is still sending back post data.

ASPX

<form id="form1" runat="server">
        <ext:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" Theme="Default" />

<asp:TextBox runat="server" ID="txt"></asp:TextBox>

<input type="button" value="Go" &#111;nclick="Coolite.AjaxMethods.ButtonClick();return false;" />
    </form>
    VB

Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        If Not IsPostBack AndAlso Not Ext.IsAjaxRequest Then
            Me.txt.Text = "Set Once"
        End If
    End Sub

<AjaxMethod(Type:=AjaxEventType.Load)> _
    Public Sub ButtonClick()
        'should return empty string
        Me.ScriptManager1.AddScript(String.Format("alert('{0}');", Me.txt.Text))
    End Sub

RE: [FIXED] [V0.8.0] AjaxMethod Type=AjaxEventType.Load still sends back post data

Type is not documented in AjaxMethods Overview page in Examples Explorer, but source code shows I can set it to 'Load'on client side and then it works. *So I guess the server side setting is ignored. *Is there a global place where I can change the default from 'Submit' to 'Load'? *About 80% of the time, I want the Type to be 'Load'.

RE: [FIXED] [V0.8.0] AjaxMethod Type=AjaxEventType.Load still sends back post data

Hi,

The Type property of AjaxMethodAttribute is fixed.