Release date of version 2.0

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SeshuKumar View Post
    https://examples2.ext.net/
    is not working, can you please look into this.
    Please clarify what browser do you open with?
    Thanks for the reports.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolcott View Post
    My associate was able to get on via Firefox :), but when I tried on Firefox all I got was a blank browser.
    It works for me in FireFox 9.0.1. What version do you use? What example do you open or are you talking about a default page?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolcott View Post
    IE7 is throwing an error "console is undefined".
    Confirmed. We will investigate.
    Ok I am embarressed. I am using Firefox 3.6.22. I work on a controlled client desktop where we can not upgrade software. I will put in a request to upgrade Firefox. IE8 is having the same problem as IE7.
    Last edited by cwolcott; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Hi Guys,

Just a heads up, if you start IE and navigate to https://examples2.ext.net and then run the Developer Tools (F12) and then go to the Script Tab and Start Debugging (refreshing the tab may work too...) then the console is defined and you can view the examples...

Or use Chrome/FF ;)

- Richard
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Hello,

We've launched the new Examples Explorer v2.0.

https://examples2.ext.net/

Please keep in mind, this is based on the "Developer Preview" and there's still a few issues.

The CHANGELOG.txt is a good place to review all Breaking Changes, see

https://examples2.ext.net/#/Getting_...nts/CHANGELOG/

The actual "Ext.NET Pro v2.0 Developer Preview 1" release of the Assemblies will be very very soon.
    Hi, I was wondering if there is a performance boost with the 2.0 version? We notices that there a ALOT of DOM objects in 1.2 that are written to the browser. Has 2.0 reduced the number of objects, (thereby increasing loadtime/peformance) or is it pretty much the same?
    Works in Chrome (mostly). Looks great! Quick question: Where's Slate Theme?????
    Also, which minor version of ExtJS 4.0 are you guys using? Things seem a little slower to load than ExtJS 3.3...
    Quote Originally Posted by jchau View Post
    Also, which minor version of ExtJS 4.0 are you guys using? Things seem a little slower to load than ExtJS 3.3...
    The current Developer Preview 1 is built with Ext JS 4.0.7.

Yes, some of the Component rendering is slower than the 3.x branch. It's a known problem and is something that's being worked on with the Ext JS 4.1 release. Currently a 4.1 Release version is not ready, but once available, we'll be integrating into Ext.NET 2. This integration process should be quick, so there shouldn't be much delay after 4.1 is officially available.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jan 10, 2012 at 5:06 PM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by jchau View Post
    Works in Chrome (mostly). Looks great! Quick question: Where's Slate Theme?????
    Currently the Slate Theme is not supported in Ext JS 4.x. It's something we're looking into and hopefully will be available before the final Ext.NET 2.0 release.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi all,

Questions specific to the new Examples Explorer 2.0, or Ext.NET 2.0 release should be started in new threads.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast